Disclosure: This is a sponsored post written by me. All opinions are my own.
I’ve got a big family, which means we go through a lot of groceries. I also homeschool, so most days my kids and I eat at home for every single meal. In addition, at the beginning of this year, we made a renewed commitment to get out of debt. One way we are working towards this is by shopping smart and eating at home more on the weekends. As a family of six, I don’t like to replace grocery and household items several times a week. Not only is it not convenient, it’s also not time effective to constantly have to run out and restock. Therefore, we love shopping in bulk at warehouse stores like Sam’s Club. Not only does it save us money but also time, which is super important in this season of life. To give you a glimpse in our shopping cart, I’ve included a list of some of the money savings items that we consider our absolute necessities.
- Bacon – Seriously, how can you not buy bacon in bulk?
- Ground Beef – I brown ground beef in bulk and store in the freezer for quick meals.
- Fresh Fruits & Veggies – My kids absolutely love fruit! Instead of buying multiple packages at the grocery store I can buy large amounts of quality fresh fruit at Sam’s for a much better price.
- Reddi Whip – we are following the ketogenic lifestyle and Ready Whip is life right now! lol
- Butter – again following the ketogenic lifestyle you need butter
- Cream Cheese
- GOLDFISH – every toddler loves copious amounts of goldfish
- Spices – Since I cook pretty clean I do use a lot of spices in our foods to add amazing flavor.
Of course, there are more items that we purchase, but the above list gives you a general idea of our absolute necessities.
If you don’t have a Sam’s membership it’s a fabulous time to consider. You’ll want to check out the membership details that I’ve outlined below as there is a great deal going on right now. With kids home for the summer eating everything in sight, now is a great time to take the plunge. Plus, don’t miss the giveaway details at the very bottom of this post.
Sam’s Club Membership Benefits
- The Sam’s Savings $45 membership is the lowest among warehouse store membership fees.
- With this coupon, you can get a $20 gift card when you sign up for membership, making it an even better value.
- Sam’s Club is rolling out programs and tools to increase the convenience of shopping at their stores like self-checkout, online ordering/shipping to store for pickup and the Sam’s Club app.
- They offer easy online re-ordering, so you can have products you use regularly shipped, quickly and easily, to your house.
Giveaway Details! Savings.com is giving away 10 Sam’s Club Sam’s Plus memberships!
- Click here to enter. Giveaway ends Friday, June 2nd at 11:59 PM ET.
- Ten (10) winners will receive a gift card for a one year Sam’s Plus membership to Sam’s Club worth $100.
- Users enter the giveaway by heading to the Sam’s Club merchant page on Savings.com and submitting their email address on the form on the page.
- The winners will be chosen through a lottery drawing and notified on Monday (6/5) via the email address they used to enter.
- See complete Official Rules for entry instructions, full prize descriptions, restrictions and other important details.