I’ve been thinking about how easy it would be to change up my Keto Biscuit recipe to make Cheddar Garlic Biscuits to eat occasionally at dinner. Since I was making an Italian Mozerella Pamersean Chicken Casserole for dinner I thought it was the perfect time to whip up a batch of Keto/Low Carb Cheddar Garlic Biscuits. Basically, I stuck to the same recipe but added fresh garlic cloves, Italian seasoning, and a little more cheddar cheese. When my hubby walked in from work, he immediately mentioned how amazing dinner smelled. We loved both the casserole and the Cheddar Garlic Biscuits and will definitely make again.
- 4½ tablespoons of butter, melted and cooled
- ⅓ cup coconut flour
- 2 tablespoons full fat sour cream
- 4 eggs
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon baking powder
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 tablespoon Italian seasoning
- 1½ cup sharp shredded cheddar cheese, shredded
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees and grease muffin pan.
- Combine melted butter (I cool mine by popping the bowl in the fridge for 5 min), eggs, salt, and sour cream then whisk together.
- Add coconut flour, baking powder, garlic cloves, and Italian seasoning to the mixture and stir until combined.
- Stir in cheese.
- Drop batter by spoonfuls into 12 greased muffin tins.
- Bake for 15 minutes or until tops
Nutritional Information per MyFitnessPal app based on 12 servings – 122 Calories, 9.9g Fat, 5.3g Protein, and 2.5g of Carbs – 1.1g Fiber = 1.4 Net Carbs per biscuit