Jamie here! My husband and middle child love-love-love this dip – they request it during football season, or for get-togethers, or really just any old time.
I particularly like this Crockpot Cheesy Spinach Artichoke Dip because it’s a super-simple recipe that you can put in your slowcooker ahead of time (like before church!) so it’s ready for Football munchies!
If you love your crockpot as much as I do - then you're always looking for new crockpot recipes to try - here's a Crockpot Spinach Artichoke Dip Recipe that my husband LOVES - especially during football season! He likes he TGI Fridays dip but this was an even bigger hit... Let me know how this recipe turns out for you!
- 1 Pack Frozen Chopped Spinach (Drained & Squeezed well & Chopped)
- 1 13oz Can Quartered Artichoke Hearts or Frozen Artichokes (Rinsed, Chopped & Drained)
- 1 C Grated Parmesan Cheese
- 1 C Shredded Monterey Jack or Mozzarella Cheese
- ½ C Mayo + ½ C Sour cream (You can sub instead: 8oz of Cream Cheese)
- ½ Tsp Garlic Powder, or 2 Tsp Minced Garlic
- 1 TBSP of Chopped Onion or Green Onion *Optional
- Mix ingredients and place into a buttered crockpot for 1 hour on HIGH. Serve with pita or tortilla chips, triscuits, crackers or crusty bread.
I found this recipe on MomsWithCrockpots but altered it quite a bit based on other recipes I've read.
And check out this roundup of Fun Football Recipes for Game Day!