Of all the places to shop for Christmas presents this Cyber Monday you may not have considered ebay. I love ebay and have found incredible deals over the years from hair bands for my baby, homeschool curriculum, a watch for my husband, and Legos for my son just to name a few. If you’ve never shopped ebay before here are a couple of helpful tips:
- You can search either in broad or short terms depending how specific of an item you are looking to find.
- You can bid on an item or look for items that are “buy it now,” meaning you can purchase at the price listed and avoid bidding and waiting for the auction to end.
- Keep an eye on shipping cost especially if an item is super cheap. The seller may have discounted the item to get traffic, but dramatically increased the cost of shipping.
- Make sure to read the item description carefully from the seller before placing a bid or clicking “buy it now” so that you will have a better understanding of the condition of the product, the shipping terms and cost, and what is included.
Today, if you shop through ShopAtHome.com you can earn an extra 2% back! Here’s how to take advantage of earning cash back. It’s super simple!
- Go to ShopAtHome.com by clicking HERE
- In the top right hand corner, click “sign in” if you already have an account or “sign up” to create your free account
- In the search bar type “ebay”
- Choose your favorite coupon, then click visit site. A tracking ticket is automatically generated that will track when you make a reservation.
- Sit back and wait for your check to arrive in the mail. You’ll earn cash back! –