Disclosure: This is a sponsored post written by me on behalf of ShopatHome. All opinions are my own. You can read my full disclosure here.
Several years ago we surprised our kids at Christmas with a trip to Disney World. It was so fun! We wrapped up a couple of different gifts with clues, then they opened up one last gift that had a calendar with the dates that we would be gone circled and a big picture of Disney World. The kids were in complete shock as they had no idea what we had been planning. The grandparents were in on the fun and gave the kids Disney World gift cards as gifts to spend on souvenirs while we were on vacation.
My daughter, who is much like me, has a hard time spending her money. While we were at Disney World she shopped and shopped and just could not figure out how to spend her money. On the last day before we left to go home she decided that she wanted the stuffed animal Bolt. (pictured above). Since then Bolt has been her favorite stuffed animal.
Fast forward to this past weekend. We have a new one year old baby sister in our house who is starting to love stuffed animals as much as her older sister. So, this past weekend my oldest shared her Bolt with her baby sister. Unfortunately, while we were at Walmart Bolt fell out of the stroller without us realizing. We have gone back and scoured Walmart twice and Bolt is nowhere to be found. Since I know how much Bolt means to my daughter I’ve been looking for a new one online today to surprise her at Christmas. I just found one on clearance at the Disney Store for only $9.97! Plus, right now I can get 12% cash back just by shopping through ShopAtHome.com. If you have any Disney lovers on your list, now is a great time to shop! You’ll find tons of great deals plus earn 12% cash back on top of all sale prices and free shipping on order $75 or more just by going through ShopatHome.
How do you use ShopAtHome? Follow our step by step tutorial below:
1. Go to ShopAtHome.com by clicking HERE
2. In the top right hand corner, click “sign in” if you already have an account or “sign up” to create your free account
3. In the search bar type “Disney Store”
3. You’ll see a couple of different options, click DisneyStore.com
4. Choose your favorite coupon, then click visit site. A tracking ticket is automatically generated that will track when you make a reservation.
5. Sit back and wait for your check to arrive in the mail. You’ll earn cash back!