Easy Cheesy Potato Soup (8 Simple Ingredients)
- 32 oz Frozen Hasbrown Potatoes
- 4 Cups Chicken Broth (You can use Chicken boullion)
- 8oz Velveeta, Cubed
- ½ Onion, Diced
- 1 Can Cream of Chicken
- 1 Can Cream of Mushroom or Celery
- 1½ Cups Milk
- Optional Add-Ins: Minced Garlic, Pepper, Shredded cheese, Bacon, Sour Cream, Ritz Crackers
- Saute onion in 1 tbsp of butteron medium -high until transparent. (If you like garlic, add ½ tsp in as the onions are finishing up)
- Pour in 4 cups chicken broth or broth made with 4 cubes chicken boullion. Bring to a boil. (Add pepper if you like)
- Add frozen hasbrowns and bring to a boil. (I add 2 shredded carrots now as well)
- Add cream soups and milk and bring to a boil.
- Add velveeta and turn down heat. Stir until melted.
- To serve - Top with shredded cheese, bacon, and sour cream if you like. Serve with Ritz crackers for extra crunch :)
Recipe by Kasey Trenum at http://kaseytrenum.com/easy-cheesy-potato-soup-recipe-8-simple-ingredients/