Using coupons is a great way to save money – heck, we’ve devoted a whole site to it! – but you’ve got to get some coupons in your hands before you can start. Printing coupons online is an easy way to get them right now – on almost anything you could imagine. Manufacturers release a limited number of coupons online for consumers to print out – usually with a limit of 2 prints per person.(Your computer won’t let you print more after that)
Here’s how to access and print those coupons from your computer:
- Register for Coupon Sites: First, register for the following coupon printing sites and install each of their coupon printer software when prompted. The major sites that offer printable coupons are totally safe and will not send you spam or put spyware on your computer – they are:
- Manufacturer & Store Websites: You will also be able to print some coupons directly from manufacturer and store websites – like Pillsbury.com or Target.com. These are safe as well and in most cases will send you an e-newsletter occasionally with new coupon offers or product info.
- Problems Printing? In most cases, switching browsers will solve your printing problems. Some browsers work better for different sites, I use Firefox, and I usually have no problems printing at all.
- Searching for a specific Coupon: Most of the main coupon printing sites will have categories that allow you to find a certain coupon more quickly (Like “Baby” or “Beverages”).
- Print 2 Coupons: In many cases, you can print each coupon twice by using your back arrow or simply going through the process again to print.