Looking for some ideas for how to save on fireworks this 4th of July? Here are 8 money saving ideas and deals to help you pinch your pennies, without putting on a lame show for the kiddos.
- $10 for $20 worth of fireworks, redeemable at participating tent and stand locations
- $60 for the New Yorker Assortment (Several reviewers said this was a perfect assortment and very exciting!)
- $35 for the New Yorker Salute Finale or 500 gram aerial repeater
4. Look in your local paper or Mint Magazine (the little coupon mag) for other local firework stand coupons
5. Go on the 4th of July! Many stands mark fireworks down to 1/2 price on the last day
6. Go in on a fireworks display with neighbors for a street-wide celebration that costs each resident very little.
7. In the same vein as the neighborhood fireworks display, invite family or friends over and make it a BYOFW gathering (Bring your own fireworks).
8. Go see a local fireworks show to save money, but bring some sparklers to feel like you’re still getting a little of the at-home experience.
I hope some of these ideas help you have a fun and frugal 4th of July!