“I participated in a campaign on behalf of Best of Blogger Recipes for PB Crave. I received a product sample to facilitate my review and a promotional item as a thank you for participating.”
- 1 package 8 oz cream cheese softened
- ½ cup PB Crave - any flavor (I used Cookie Nookie)
- ¾ cup confectioner's sugar
- 1½ tablespoon brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- ½ cup chocolate chips or shaved chocolate
- In a bowl combine cream cheese and peanut butter.
- Beat until fluffy.
- Add confectioner's sugar and brown sugar.
- Beat 2 minutes on med/low.
- Stir in vanilla and chocolate.
- Serve with apple slices, pretzels, and/or animal crackers.
Have you tried PB Crave Peanut Butter? If not, you should check it out!
- PB Crave is available at Walmart and Cost Plus World Market. Find a store near you with their store locator
- Quality Ingredients
- Check out Celebrity Chef Andrew Zimmern’s Open Sky Page and video review on PB Crave here
- PB Crave has partnered with Project Peanut Butter