I don’t know if you’ve heard about Kale Chips, if not you HAVE to try them! Kale chips are a delicious, healthy alternative snack that are easy to make. With just 3 ingredients, you can whip these up in a flash for a quick afternoon snack.
- 1 bunch kale
- 2 T. olive oil
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- Preheat the oven to 275°F.
- Fill a large bowl with water and add kale. Swish around to remove any dirt; drain. Dry thoroughly using a clean kitchen towel or salad spinner.
- Tear the kale leaves into 1” – 2” pieces, discarding the ribs, and place in a large bowl.
- Drizzle with olive oil and toss with your hands until evenly coated.
- Arrange the leaves in a single layer (with NO overlap) on ungreased cookie sheets. Rub each leaf gently between your fingers as you work to ensure each is covered in oil. Sprinkle with salt and pepper. Optional: Sprinkle a small amount of parmesan cheese
- Bake for 18 to 20 minutes or until leaves are crispy.