We thought it would be fun to start doing a post each night about a fun Christmas craft, recipe, family tradition and all things holly jolly.
Photo Credit: Sara E.
I saw this super cute HO HO HO Christmas decoration on my friend Sara’s facebook wall. She’s one of those super crafty DIY girls who has major hot glue gun skillz. Sara was so kind to share her project with us, here’s her step-by-step instructions:
Wrap three shirt boxes in colorful wrapping paper.
Hot glue coordinating ribbon onto the back of each box.
Sarah freehanded HO-HO-HO with her favorite font (curlz) with a black sharpie marker!
Hang by connecting the top ribbons together with a cute bow
- I think she did a great job!! So cute, and it sounds simple! My kind of DIY project!!!
Don’t miss out on any of our nightly posts in our 25 Days of Christmas Fun Series. Join us tomorrow night for more Christmas Fun!
- 25 Days of Christmas Fun: Countdown to Christmas Advent Ideas
- 25 Days of Christmas Fun: Graham Cracker Gingerbread Houses on Milk Cartons!
- 25 Days of Christmas Fun: Light’em Up
- 25 Days of Christmas Fun: The JOY of Giving
- 25 Days of Christmas Fun: Cookie Cutter Christmas Pancakes