My friend Lara passed along this yummy protein packed snack recipe. Protein bites are a perfect combination of yummy goodness! Full of protein, they keep me full for a long time and satisfy my sweet tooth. When I get hungry in the afternoon, I eat one protein bite with a banana or berries for a perfect snack. You could vary different kinds of nuts to best suit your taste, or substitute Wow Butter and omit almonds to make them nut free.
If you are doing the AdvoCare 24-Day Challenge you’ll want to wait until after the cleanse and omit the chocolate chips.
- 2 scoops AdvoCare Chocolate Muscle Gain
- 1 cup natural peanut butter
- 1 cup rolled oats
- 1 cup honey (organic or local honey is best)
- ½ cup ground or finely chopped almonds
- ½ cup chocolate chips (optional)
- *can also make
nut freeby substituting wow butter and omitting almonds
- Combine all ingredients.
- If it seems too dry, add 1 tablespoon water.
- Roll into balls, then chill.