My friend Lara passed along this yummy protein packed snack recipe. Protein bites are a perfect combination of yummy goodness! Full of protein, they keep me full for a long time and satisfy my sweet tooth. When I get hungry in the afternoon, I eat one protein bite with a banana or berries for a perfect snack. You could vary different kinds of nuts to best suit your taste, or substitute Wow Butter and omit almonds to make them nut-free.
If you are doing the AdvoCare 24-Day Challenge you’ll want to wait until after the cleanse and omit the chocolate chips.
Protein Packed Snack Idea: AdvoCare Protein Bites Recipe
- 2 scoops AdvoCare Chocolate Muscle Gain
- 1 cup natural peanut butter
- 1 cup rolled oats
- 1 cup honey organic or local honey is best
- 1/2 cup ground or finely chopped almonds
- 1/2 cup chocolate chips optional
- *can also make nut-free by substituting wow butter and omitting almonds
- Combine all ingredients.
- If it seems too dry, add 1 tablespoon water.
- Roll into balls, then chill.