Jamie here, if you’re looking for a cute (and simple) Easter breakfast idea – you’ve got to try these Bunny Biscuits! I know Easter is still a ways’ off, but it’s never too early to start pinning!
All you need is a regular can of biscuits to make a cutie-pie Easter morning treat for the kids. Serve these bunny biscuits for dinner too – alongside your ham and all the other Easter fixings!
To make Bunny Biscuits:
Just open a can or two of biscuits and place then on a foil-lined cookie sheet. Use half of the biscuits for bunny faces, and half you’ll want to slice in two for the ears. Press a corner of each ear onto the underside of the face (pinch it tight!) so it will hold together once baked.
*I was glad I’d picked layered biscuits, because I was able to pinch the ear to the bottom layer without smushing the top of the face.
Add eyes and a nose by gently pressing any of the following into your unbaked biscuits – dried cranberries, raisins, chocolate chips, etc..
You can either serve with sausage, eggs, etc… as part of a big Easter Breakfast, or whip up a quick cinnamon roll glaze from powdered sugar, milk and cinnamon!
Bunny Biscuits Recipe for Easter Morning!
- 1 Can of Pillsbury Grands or other biscuits are fine
- Cranberries Raisins or Chocolate Chips for the Eyes/Nose
- Place the biscuits on a tin-foil lined cookie sheet.
- Cut some of the biscuits in half with a knife to make ears.
- Press the corner of each ear under the round biscuit face so it stick together when baked.
- Bake as directed.
- Serve with sausage, bacon, eggs, etc...