Cream Cheese Pumpkin Dip Recipe
Jamie here! Fall is finally beginning to creep into the air (it’s been so chilly at night!) – and this just tastes like Fall in your mouth!
This cream cheese pumpkin dip recipe tastes a lot like pumpkin pie – but BETTER – and in a dip form. It’s a great appetizer to serve around the holidays, or any time when it’s grey and cold out.
- Beat softened cream cheese (or whisk, if it’s reeeally soft) until smooth
- Add in the pumpkin, spices and sugar and mix together well
- Spread in a medium sized baking or pie dish
- Spread mini marshmallows over the top and finish with chopped pecans
- Pop it into a preheated oven for a little over 10 minutes minutes, or until marshmallows are golden. You might want to movie it to the bottom rack halfway through so no nuts are burnt in the process 😉
This goes great with apple slices, cinnamon pita chips, or anything your heart desires. Graham crackers or vanilla wafers make a nice option for the kiddos.
This recipe is easy and will warm you right up on a cold day – definitely one to keep in the holiday entertaining arsenal! Also – if you don’t have a little stoneware baking dish – they are just perfect for this dip. It looks so much nicer than serving it in a glass pyrex pan.
- 15 oz Can of Pumpkin
- 4 oz block of cream cheese, softened to room temperature
- 2 tsp pumpkin pie spice
- ¾ Cup Mini Marshmallows
- ¼ Cup Chopped Pecans
- ½ Cup packed Brown Sugar
- Beat the cream cheese (or whisk, if it's soft enough) until smooth.
- Add in the pumpkin, spices, and sugar and mix together well.
- Spread in a small baking or pie dish.
- Spread mini marshmallows over the top and finish with chopped pecans.
- Bake in a 350 oven for 12 - 15 minutes, or until marshmallows are golden.
- Serve with apples, cinnamon pita chips, graham crackers, etc...
- This recipe is easy and will warm you right up on a cold day.