A couple of weeks ago a friend of mine posted a photo of special Spanish Style Chili on facebook. It looked amazing, so much so that I immediately messaged her and asked her for the recipe so I could post it for you. It sounds easy to make, which is important in my book, and from what I heard it tastes amazing. When I remember early in the day to throw dinner in the crock pot, it sure makes dinner time much easier./
Crock Pot Chili Recipes: Spanish Style Chili
- 4 lbs ground beef browned
- 2 packets of McCormick chili seasoning
- 1 packet of Sazon
- 1/2 cup of water
- 2 cans of tomatoes sauce
- 1 green pepper chopped
- 1 whole onion chopped
- 1 whole tomato cut into cubes
- 2 cans of chili beans
- Brown ground beef, onion, and green peppers. Drain.
- Add browned ground beef mixture and the rest of ingredients to slow cooker.
- Cook on low for 4-6 hours.
- Garnish with cheese, sour cream, and green onions.