Jamie here! My husband and middle child love-love-love this dip – they request it during football season, or for get-togethers, or really just any old time.
I particularly like this Crockpot Cheesy Spinach Artichoke Dip because it’s a super-simple recipe that you can put in your slowcooker ahead of time (like before church!) so it’s ready for Football munchies!
MY LATEST VIDEOS
If you love your crockpot as much as I do - then you're always looking for new crockpot recipes to try - here's a Crockpot Spinach Artichoke Dip Recipe that my husband LOVES - especially during football season! He likes he TGI Fridays dip but this was an even bigger hit... Let me know how this recipe turns out for you!
- 1 Pack Frozen Chopped Spinach (Drained & Squeezed well & Chopped)
- 1 13oz Can Quartered Artichoke Hearts or Frozen Artichokes (Rinsed, Chopped & Drained)
- 1 C Grated Parmesan Cheese
- 1 C Shredded Monterey Jack or Mozzarella Cheese
- ½ C Mayo + ½ C Sour cream (You can sub instead: 8oz of Cream Cheese)
- ½ Tsp Garlic Powder, or 2 Tsp Minced Garlic
- 1 TBSP of Chopped Onion or Green Onion *Optional
- Mix ingredients and place into a buttered crockpot for 1 hour on HIGH. Serve with pita or tortilla chips, triscuits, crackers or crusty bread.
I found this recipe on MomsWithCrockpots but altered it quite a bit based on other recipes I've read.
And check out this roundup of Fun Football Recipes for Game Day!