The Cyber Monday kitchen deals are really hopping today!
First, we saw the Instant Pot go SUPER low, then the Keurig K-Cafe, and now here’s the Ninja 4-in-1 Multicooker on sale as well! You can get it for a nice deal here on Amazon – or do this Kohl’s Deal below:
Place Ninja 4-in-1 Cooking System in your cart $149.99
- Use 20% OFF Code GIVE20 at checkout
- Use $10 OFF $50 code JACKPOT at checkout
- Pay $111.99 out of pocket ~ Get back $15 Kohl’s Cash + Get $5 Yes2You Reward
- Makes it $91.99 Shipped!
New Recipe – Keto Stuffed Pepper Soup
This is my VERY FAVORITE slow cooker. I love that I can sear my meat or brown ground beef, slow cook, then boil down sauces and gravy all in one slow cooker. I often make The Very Best Taco Meat in mine, and it tastes so good! It’s so easy to brown the ground beef, dump in all the seasoning and allow it to slow cook all day, then turn it on stove top and boil the taco meat so that the sauce is good and thick. I also just posted a brand new recipe for Keto Stuffed Pepper Soup (pictured above) that is perfect for the Ninja 4-in-1 multicooker.
- Four manual cooking functions: slow cook, stove top sear/Sautee, steam, and bake. Four cooking functions all in one appliance.
- Auto-iQ technology allows you to select a recipe, add your ingredients, and helps you cook! featuring over 80 pre-programmed, chef-developed recipes.
- Accutemp technology uses specific temperature calibrations that work behind the scenes to keep your cooking system from getting too hot, so meals don’t over boil.
- Triple fusion heat: bottom heat, side heat, and steam heat all work together for easy one pot meals.
- Auto stay-warm: the appliance automatically switches to stay Warm mode when slow cook, steam, or bake functions come to completion. This keeps your food hot and ready to serve without overcooking it.
- Programmable time and temperature: select your time and temperature for precise cooking (only available with certain functions).