The Despicable Me movie series and Minions are such popular movies right now, many people are looking for fun DIY ideas that are “Minion Themed.” These Minion Pops are easy to make and such a cute idea for a summer party or an afternoon snack after the pool.
Despicable Me & Minion Themed Pops: Fun Snack Idea
- 1 1/3 cup vanilla low-fat yogurt (I used Dannon)
- 1/4 cup fresh-squeezed lemon juice
- 6 tbsp sugar
- 8 Wilton candy eyes- large size
- In a small microwave-safe bowl, heat the lemon juice for about 35 seconds. Add the sugar and stir until dissolved. Set aside.
- Pour the yogurt into a medium bowl. Add the lemon mixture and stir until well combined.
- Pour the lemon yogurt into your ice pop molds and freeze overnight.
- Immediately before serving, run hot water over the molds to release the pops.
- Press 2 candy eyes into each pop.