Disclosure: This post is sponsored and paid for by TopCashBack.com. All opinions and text are my own.
As a mom of four, we’ve always shopped at the Disney Store. It started years ago with our oldest, who is now 13 when the original Finding Nemo movie came out. Our daughter had Nemo themed jammies along with all of the Nemo plush characters. Then, my son fell in love with Star Wars. Over the years we’ve bought Star Wars jammies, costumes, Star Wars toys, etc. Now that we have added two more little girls to our family I see lots of shopping online in our future for their favorite character items at the Disney Store. Right now, our two-year-old loves Princess Sofia, Elena of Alavor, Minnie Mouse, Doc McStuffins, Frozen, Puppy Dog Pals, and more. Our baby is only eight months old, so she doesn’t necessarily have any favorites of her own, but loves to play with all of her sister’s toys. With Halloween and our little girls birthdays’ coming up in November and December I thought I’d create a Gift Guide from the DisneyStore.com with a couple of items that I know they will love and share how I save as much money as I can with minimal effort.
1.Sofia the First Figure Play Set – Fans of the Disney Junior series will be doubly excited with this Sofia the First Figure Play Set which includes the princess-in-training in two different outfits. She’s joined by some of her Enchancia friends in this six-piece set.
2. Doc McStuffins Costume – This is just what the doctor ordered for every aspiring physician. Our Doc McStuffins costume comes with everything your little caregiver will need for a long term prognosis of role play fun, including play stethoscope and otoscope.
3. Minnie Mouse Costume Bodysuit for Baby – Minnie Mouse has a fashion style all her own, and now your baby can be part of the sweet, adorable costume fun. This soft, comfortable bodysuit looks just like a Minnie dress, and the headband has ears and a bow. You can even add your sweetheart’s name!
4. Finding Nemo Bath Toys for Baby – Dive into bath time with the whole Finding Nemo gang – Dory, Squirt, Bruce, Pearl and Nemo of course. With such a swimmingly sweet set of tub toys, you know the surfs up for splashes and laughs!
5. Disney’s Babies Elsa Plush Doll & Blanket – Before Elsa was able to harness her Frozen powers, she looked like this huggable Disney’s Babies plush. Swaddled in her adorable soft blanket, one look at our baby Elsa will melt the iciest of hearts
Aren’t these items the cutest? I can’t wait to dress up our babies for Halloween this year. I love the quality of costumes from DisneyStore.com. From the beginning of my blogging journey eight years ago, I’ve always looked for ways to help others save money. As my family has grown from 2 to 4 kiddos the past three years, there have been lots of changes in how I shop. Now, I mostly shop online and take advantage of easy ways to save that don’t require a lot of time or effort on my part.
One of my favorite ways to save is through TopCashBack.com, a cashback site that allows me to shop my favorite stores online while earning a percentage back. TopCashBack is free to join, free to use, and free to cash out. In fact, you can get moneyback rebates from TopCashback at over 4,121 stores. TopCashBack also offers a big selection of coupons, offering extra instant money-off discounts and free shipping, to use in conjunction with earning cashback too! I’ve included a step-by-step picture tutorial below to help you set up an account to start earning money back from your favorite stores.
Step 1: Go to TopCashBack.com and register for a free account.
2. Type the name of the store you’d like to shop in the search window.
3. The DisneyStore pops up and shows how much of a percentage you will earn off of your purchase. In this case, it’s 5%. This percentage amount is on top of sales, coupon codes, free shipping, rewards, etc. From here, simply click Get Cashback Now and you will be rerouted to DisneyStore.com to shop as you normally would.
4. Once you click Get Cashback Now you will see this tracking ticket first as you are being routed to DisneyStore.com
5. And, just like that, you land on your desired online store to shop as you normally would. When you make your purchase, TopCashBack is in the background tracking your purchase amount so that your account can be awarded the appropriate amount of cash back. It’s such an easy way to earn extra money with minimal effort. With the Holidays quickly approaching, earning rewards for shopping online is a fabulous way to take advantage of shopping online while getting the best deals, discounts, and cash back available for your purchases.
With several birthdays coming up and Holiday shopping in our future, I am looking forward to earning cashback when shopping online and creating an extra stash of cash. If you’d like to earn cashback on your online shopping, click here to get started.