This Keto Easy Chocolate Almond Bark recipe is like a homemade candy bar with all your favorites.
Keto Easy Chocolate Almond Bark Recipe
The other day when I was looking on Pinterest at all things Christmas, pictures of Almond Bark kept popping up in my feed. Of course, it wasn’t keto or low carb, so it wasn’t an option for me to make. But it inspired me to create this Keto Easy Chocolate Almond Bark Recipe. I quickly remembered why I love almond bark so much. It’s so easy to make, and you can add as much or as little add-ins as you’d like.
I love the fact that it isn’t a fussy recipe. Basically, you pour the chocolate base it into a pan, add toppings, refrigerate, and then break apart. How easy is that? You can customize to suit your tastes. Peanut butter, not your thing? Omit. Do you love pecans but hate almonds? Add double pecans. It’s that easy to make this Keto Easy Almond Bark recipe your own.
I love treats like this that are so easy to make and can be whipped up in just a few minutes. It tastes like a delicious chocolate candy bar without all the carbs.
Directions for making Chocolate Almond Bark
I love seeing step by step photos, so I have included my own below. If you prefer, you can scroll down to grab the printable recipe for this yummy chocolate bark recipe.
This recipe starts so simple with Lily’s Chocolate Chips and a little coconut oil.
I use Smucker’s Natural Peanut Butter since it doesn’t have any added ingredients besides peanuts. If you don’t eat peanut butter, then a nut butter would work as well.
Toasting the pecans brings out a fantastic flavor and crunch, which makes this Keto Easy Almond Bark recipe even tastier. If you don’t like pecans feel free to leave them out. This is one of those recipes that can be altered easily without compromising taste.
The Lily’s Chocolate Chips melt so smoothly to make the perfect base for this delicious keto Easy Almond Bark recipe.
Simply sprinkle the pecans and the almonds on top and it’s basically a homemade candy bar.
Goodness, gracious! Doesn’t this Keto Easy Almond Bark recipe look amazing!
Yum! It would make a great gift idea for all your keto friends and family on your list. A small clear bag for goodies tied with a bow would be a perfect way to dress these up as a gift.
Other delicious Keto Dessert Recipes
How to Make Easy Keto Almond Bark Recipe
Keto Easy Almond Bark Recipe
- Preheat oven to 300 degrees.
- Line a cookie sheet with parchment paper.
- Spread pecans and almonds on parchment paper. (If almonds are already roasted there is no need to roast again.)
- Drizzle 1 tablespoon melted butter and 1/4 teaspoon of salt on top of the nuts and toss to coat evenly.
- Bake for 5 minutes, stirring once halfway through.
- Remove from oven and set aside to cool.
- Grease a glass bowl and add Lily's chips and coconut oil.
- Microwave on high for 1 minute then stir.
- Microwave in 15-second intervals, stirring between until Lily's chocolate chips are completely melted.
- Add natural peanut butter and stir until it melts.
- Pour melted chocolate mixture into an 11 X 7 baking pan covered with parchment paper.
- Sprinkle pecans, almonds, and on top. (Feel free to customize toppings to your liking.)
- Place baking pan in the refrigerator and allow to set.
- Remove from refrigerator and break into bites.