One pan healthy meals are my favorite. Not only are they a snap to clean up, but preparation time is minimal as well. This particular recipe is my family’s favorite one pan meal, Ground Mustard & Parmesan Pork Chops. I found a very similar recipe online, but made modifications to better suit my family. I usually get everything ready in the afternoon, and place the baking pan in the fridge until my husband calls to tell me he is on his way home. Then I pop it in the oven, and make a fresh garden salad to go with it. When my hubby walks in the door dinner is ready and my house smells amazing.
Ground Mustard & Parmesan Pork Chops One Pan Meal
- 8 center cut thin pork chops no bone
- 2 to 3 red potatoes chopped
- 12 ounce fresh green beans
- 1/4 purple onion sliced
- 2 Tbsp olive oil
- 1 Tbsp stone ground mustard
- 1/2 cup parmesan cheese
- 6 garlic cloves minced
- 1 Tbsp parsley
- 1 tsp thyme
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp pepper
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Cover baking pan with aluminum foil, then spray with cooking spray.
- In a bowl, combine olive oil, stone ground mustard, parmesan cheese, and spices.
- Place pork chops down center of baking pan.
- Brush 1/2 of spice mixture on top of pork chops.
- Add green beans, onions, and potatoes to the spice mixture in bowl and combine well.
- Place veggies on baking pan surrounding pork chops.
- Bake for 20-25 min (depending on thickness of pork chops), then broil for 3 min so that tops of pork chops can get golden brown. I always use a thermometer to check temperature.
- Serve with garden salad.