These Healthy Southwest Breakfast Cups are an easy grab and go breakfast that are low carb and handy for on the go. This recipe is very versatile, you could add your favorite ingredients to suit your taste.
Simply spoon sautéed veggies into bottom of each breakfast cup before pouring eggs on top.
More Low Carb Breakfast Recipes:
- The Very Best Keto Waffles
- Keto Sausage & Egg Casserole Omelet
- Keto Sausage Ball Puffs
- Low Carb Cheesy Bacon Bites
- Low Carb Pumpkin Muffins with a Cream Cheese Swirl
- 20 Perfect Keto Breakfast Recipes
- Keto/Low Carb Breakfast Ideas Without Eggs!
Healthy Southwest Breakfast Muffins
- 12 eggs
- 1/2 cup heavy whipping cream heavy whipping cream
- 2 tbsp butter
- 2 cups fresh spinach, chopped
- 2 jalapeños, seeded seeded
- 1/2 green bell pepper chopped
- 1/2 onion, chopped
- salt and pepper to taste
- optional: sausage, bacon, ham, cheese
- Crack eggs in a bowl, add heavy whipping cream, hot sauce, and salt/pepper. Then beat with a whisk or fork for a minute or so until thoroughly combined.
- Sauté green peppers, onions, spinach, garlic, and jalapeños in butter until tender, then allow to cool.
- Grease muffin pan well, then spoon sautéed veggies evenly in each muffin cup.
- Pour egg mixture on top of sautéed veggies and bake at 350 degrees for 15 min.
- Store in fridge and pop in the microwave or toaster oven before serving.