Homemade Natural Peanut Butter
Recently I had the opportunity to review a Ninja Ultima Blender. We have enjoyed making smoothies almost every single day but wanted to venture out and try something new.. Several of my friends told me that they make homemade nut butters with their Ninja Ultima Blender so I thought I would give it a whirl. It was so easy to make homemade natural peanut butter and just took a few minutes from start to finish. Compared to the brand we were buying at the grocery store, it saved a few dollars too.
Homemade Natural Peanut Butter Recipe
- 16 oz jar unsalted roasted peanuts
- 1 1/2 to 2 tablespoons olive oil
- honey to taste optional
- Add peanuts to Ninja Ultima Blender, pulse 3 times or until peanuts are finely chopped.
- Add 1 tablespoon olive oil, select speed 3 and flip the switch to START. Slowly increase to Speed 6 and process for a few seconds..
- Use a spatula to push mixture down.
- Add 1/2 tablespoon of olive oil select speed 3 and flip the switch to START. Slowly increase to Speed 6 and process until smooth.
- If needed add an additional 1/2 tablespoon olive oil.
- Can also add honey to taste. (optional)