Have you guys seen the new Instant Pot Ultra 10-In-1 Pressure cooker yet? It just came out recently yet Amazon just dropped the price by $30 today! Here’s what all it does:
- Replaces 10 common kitchen Appliances – pressure cooker, slow cooker, rice/porridge cooker, yogurt maker, cake maker, egg cooker, saute/searing, steamer, warmer, and sterilizer.
- Instant Pot Ultra electric pressure cooker is the next generation in kitchen Appliances. A central dial with a simple turn and press provides added precision in program selection and adjustment.
- New features: altitude adjustment, cooking indicator, and a steam release reset button. The Ultra button provides custom programming. The new features include sterilize, cake and egg programs.
- Developed with the latest 3rd generation technology with an embedded microprocessor. The microprocessor monitors the pressure and temperature, keeps time, and adjusts heating intensity and duration.
- UL certified with 11 safety features to provide peace of mind. New steam release reset button for safer handling. All components in contact with food are food grade 304 (18/8) Stainless Steel.
- Accessories included: steam rack (with handles), recipe booklet, serving Spoon, Soup Spoon, measuring cup and user manual. To maximize performance of cooker only use genuine Instant Pot accessories
Also check out this post How to Choose the Right Instant Pot
If you struggle to get dinner on the table because of your hectic schedule – the Instant Pot might be a lifesaver for you! I’ll be honest, I’m really considering this myself…. our friend Jennie just cooked a whole chicken to fall-off-the-bone tenderness in 30 MINUTES. That’s crazy right?