I used to hate eggs. Like, they turned my stomach if I smelled them cooking. I don’t know what changed, but in the last few years I’ve come to really enjoy them – and I depend on them for a good start to my day. A cheesy scrambled egg on toast is just the perfect compliment to my coffee – and it became even MORE perfect when I realized I could microwave eggs in a cup in under a minute!
Here’s how to microwave eggs in a cup:
- Crack an egg into a coffee cup
- Pour in about a tablespoon of milk
- Add a sprinkle of shredded cheese & a dash of salt & pepper
- Whisk around with your fork until combined
- Microwave for 30 seconds on high, stir, return to microwave
- Microwave for another 15 – 30 seconds until fluffy
*NOTE: Times vary depending on how powerful/new your microwave is. You might need to leave it in an extra 15 seconds or so until they look like this 🙂
And check out more Breakfast Recipes!