A couple of months ago our dishwasher completely died, and we had to get a new one. Not realizing our knives were still in the old dishwasher, my husband took it down to the road with our trash. We got those knives almost 21 years ago when we first got married, and they were fabulous. I cook a lot so I’ve missed my sharp knives terribly. Since then we have bought a new set, but I wouldn’t even consider them sharp. So, when Chef’s Foundry contacted me to see if they could send me a set of their chef’s knives I was excited to try them out. I figured they had to be better than what I had, but was shocked at how sharp they are. It had been so long since I have used sharp knives I had forgotten how much easier it is to prep food. If you are looking for a set for yourself or a gift these are a fabulous buy!
For more information and to read other reviews click here.
- 10x Sharper & Harder Than Steel: The Zirconium Ceramic P600 blades are made from the hardest material known to man other than diamonds. This means faster, more precise cutting.
- Light Weight Yet Robust: The P600 knives are easy to handle!
- Versatile: Perfect for chopping, dicing, slicing, paring, julienning, carving and so much more.
- 75% Special Launch Discount + FREE Shipping: The full P600 Ceramic Set usually costs $276 and includes:
- ⇒ 8” P600 Chef’s Knife (MSRP $139)
- ⇒ 6” P600 Utility Knife (MSRP $99)
- ⇒ 4” P600 Paring Knife (MSRP $38)
- HOWEVER, for a special product launch, the entire P600 set is only $69 shipped!
- Free shipping.
- That’s an outrageous saving of $207!