I love Christmas baking with my kids. It’s such a great way for us to create memories together that can last a lifetime. I’ve never really enjoyed making crafts, so instead my kids and I have been baking together since they were very young. Now, they can both cook and bake completely on their own, which comes in handy as well. Since we just had our fourth baby last week, this Christmas Season will be a little different as I recover from a c-section. I love recipes like these Peppermint Pretzel Kisses. Not only are they so easy to make but they look super festive and are great to bring to Christmas gatherings.
Peppermint Pretzel Kisses
Servings: 2 dozen
- 24 pretzel snaps
- 24 Wilton dark cocoa chocolate melts
- 24 candy cane kisses
- 1/4 cup chopped peppermint pieces
- Preheat oven 275°. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Lay the pretzel snaps on the baking sheet at least 2 inches apart.
- Place a dark cocoa chocolate candy melt on top of each pretzel snap and bake for 4-5 minutes or until the chocolate melt is soft and shiny...you do not want it melted.
- Remove from oven and place an unwrapped candy cane kiss on top of each pretzel snap. Be sure to press down firmly to allow the dark chocolate to expand to the ends of the pretzel.
- Immediately sprinkle with peppermint pieces.