Quick & Easy Keto Crustless Pizza
If you are craving pizza on a keto or low carb diet, you don't have to miss out! Easy Keto Crustless Pizza is mouthwateringly delicious and full of flavor!
Prep Time5 mins
Cook Time12 mins
- 1/2 cup marinara sauce or pizza sauce See low carb marinara sauce suggestions in the post.
- 1 ½ cups mozzarella cheese
- 1/2 cup browned sausage (or ground beef)
- 1 tbsp green pepper, chopped
- 16 pepperonis
- 1/4 tsp Italian seasoning
Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
Add 1/2 cup marinara or pizza sauce to the bottom of a cast-iron skillet and heat on the stove until sauce is bubbling. If you are using a baking dish instead of an oven-safe skillet, warm the marinara sauce in the microwave first. This step reduces the baking time later.
Sprinkle mozzarella cheese on top, reserving 1/4 cup.
Add toppings to the crustless pizza.
Sprinkle the remaining mozzarella cheese on top and Italian seasoning.
Bake on the top rack of the oven until the mozzarella cheese begins to bubble and turn brown (approx 5-10 minutes depending on the oven and how browned you like the top of your pizza).
The nutritional information provided is based on using a low carb marinara sauce with 3 net carbs per 1/2 cup serving. The toppings included in the nutritional information are listed in the ingredients above. I used ground beef instead of sausage.
Low Carb Marinara Sauce Options for Keto Crustless Pizza:
- Rao’s Homemade Marinara Sauce – 4g net carbs per ½ cup
- Rao’s Homemade Tomato Basil Sauce – 3g net carbs per ½ cup
- Lucini Italia Organic Tuscan Marinara Sauce – 3g net carbs per ½ cup
- Lucini Italia Organic Rustic Tomato Basil – 3g net carbs per ½ cup
- Mezzetta Napa Valley Homemade Sauce Marinara – 6g net carbs per ½ cup
Calories: 339kcal | Carbohydrates: 3g | Protein: 20g | Fat: 27g | Fiber: 1g