For those of us who are married with kids, a date night out can be hard to arrange, both financially and logistically. If you are going to be staying in on Valentine’s Day or just to reconnect on a regular Friday – here’s a romantic game you can play with your spouse once the kids are in bed to help you reconnect!
It’s simple really – Just jot down questions on little slips of paper – and have your spouse do the same.
Try to think of a good mix of questions – anything from silly “Cosmo-Quiz” type questions to more serious ones that pique your curiosity.
- If you could live anywhere in the world – where would it be and why?
- What super power would you choose for yourself?
- You are forced to dye your hair – what color do you go for: Pink, Blue or Green?
- What’s one crazy thing you would like to do before you die?
Think up questions that have to do with you as a couple as well!
- What is one of the first things you liked about me?
- What should be “our song” (if you don’t have one) or pick an extra if you already do!
If you’d like to take it a step further – you can make it a challenge like the “Newlywed Game”. Try to guess your spouse’s answer – jot it down while they think about it and see if you’re correct. Create a “prize” for whoever has guessed the most answers correctly!
You can get more ideas for questions or silly dares in our post Free Printable Date Night Conversation Starters
I found a great list of 50 questions to ask your spouse on a date night HERE