Everyone loves the convenience of shopping on Amazon. Don’t miss out on this list of the Best Keto Products on Amazon (and low carb) to make this journey easier for you to manage. Check out our tips below and start shopping!
Keto Amazon Shopping List
If you are like me, Amazon boxes often make an appearance at your house. It is so much easier and usually cheaper to order Keto/Low Carb specialty items off of Amazon than to drive all around town hoping to find them.
I asked my Keto/Low Carb Facebook Group and Page when I began sharing recipes and their suggestions so that I could create an Amazon Keto & Low Carb List of the best Keto products on Amazon, tried and true by all of you! Of course, you don’t need all of these items to get started, but little by little, you can figure out what products you will use most often and begin to stock your keto kitchen.
Between shopping at your local grocery store and this Amazon Keto List you will have all the items you need to recreate your favorite recipes, making following this way of eating easier. You’ll also want to check out my Keto/Low Carb basic grocery list free printable for your next shopping trip at your local grocery store.
Tip: There are many great resources online. Don’t miss my comprehensive How to Get Started with the Keto Diet ebook, where all the resources to get started are compiled in a simple downloadable format without needing to read multiple blog posts.
You can view all of the Best Keto Products on Amazon in one easy curated list on Amazon instead of clicking each individual link below.
This list of books is ideal for the beginner on the keto journey. Education is your friend. Especially when others tell you this isn’t a good diet to follow.
Keto Urine Sticks:
If you aren’t sure if you are in ketosis yet, there are several different ways to test.
Nut butters and nuts are an excellent source of healthy fats and proteins on your keto journey. Make sure to add your favorites to the list.
- Legendary Foods Keto Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Peanut Butter (they offer other varieties as well)
- Whole Almonds
- Macadamia Nuts
- Brazil Nuts
Bone broth adds extra nutrients that some traditional broth doesn’t have. Add this to soups, drink it by itself, or use it in many of our favorite keto recipes.
Olives are a favorite snack and sides with meals. I’ve heard the garlic stuffed olives are delicious.
You don’t have to give up your flavored coffee drinks. These supplies make it easy to stay keto compliant without sacrificing the flavor you love.
Sugar-free chocolate is a lifesaver on the keto journey. These are some of my favorites to add to my daily routine.
- Lily’s Chocolate Chips
- Lily’s Candy Bars
- ChocZero Keto Bark
- Drinking Chocolate
- Diabetic Kitchen Gourmet Chocolate Brownie Mix (this is good)
Snacks are always a hit when you feel like you want to munch on something. These are some of our favorites on the Amazon shopping list.
- Love Good Fats Bars – Chewy-Nutty Variety Pack – Keto-Friendly Protein Bars with Natural Ingredients
- Moon Cheese
- Pork Rinds
- Quest Nutrition Protein Chips
Sauces and Condiments:
You may not realize how much sugar and how many carbs are in your favorite condiments. This Amazon shopping list has some of our favorite brands of replacement condiments to stock in the pantry.
- Lankato Sugar-Free Maple Syrup
- Rao’s Homemade Marinara
- Reduced Sugar Ketchup
- Sugar-Free Ketchup
- Sugar-Free BBQ Sauce
- Bragg Liquid Aminos (healthier soy sauce)
- Coconut Aminos (soy-free)
- ChocZero’s Honest Syrup
- Primal Kitchen Mayo
Every meal is better with some tasty spices! Check out these three favorites.
Thickening Agent for Soups, Sauces, and Desserts:
Without flour, you need a good thickening agent. This is a must in every keto pantry.
While I use coconut flour most often in my baking, there are many other options that are also keto-friendly. Check out these to find one that works for you.
- Coconut Flour
- Almond Flour
- Psyllium Husk
- Ground Flaxseed
- Paleo Pancake & Waffle Mix
- Wholesome Yum Fluffy Keto Pancake Mix
These few other items are fantastic to have on hand to make your kitchen endeavors easier to manage. I especially love Lily’s chocolate chips!
- Mr. Tortilla 1 Net Carb Tortilla Wraps
- Cacao Nibs
- Lily’s Chocolate Chips
- Unsweetened Coconut
- Coconut Cream
- Cacao Butter
- Palmini Pasta
- Pork Rind Breadcrumbs
Oils are not just for cooking but also for adding those healthy fats your body needs.
- Wholesome Yum Besti Brown Sugar Replacement – Keto Brown Monk Fruit Sweetener With Allulose
- Wholesome Yum Besti – Keto Monk Fruit Sweetener With Allulose (granular)
- Wholesome Yum Besti Keto Allulose Sweetener
- Wholesome Yum Besti 1:1 Natural Powdered Sugar Replacement – Keto Monk Fruit Sweetener With Allulose (powdered)
- Lakanto Monkfruit Classic
- Monkfruit Powdered
- Monkfruit Golden
- Swerve Granulated
- Swerve Confectioners
- Lakanto Monkfruit Granulated
- Monkfruit Confectioners
- Monkfruit Brown Sugar
- Stevia Drops
- Pyure Drops
Keto Water Enhancer or Electrolyte Replacement:
If you struggle to drink water without something added, this is a great brand to try on our Amazon shopping list.
Adding MCT Oil and Collagen to your routine is a must. These are our preferred brands.
Baking Pans/Fat Bomb Molds/Misc:
Every home cook needs some tools to make their recipes turn out beautiful. These are very popular items.
- Metal Donut/Bagel Pan
- Silicone Donut/Bagel Pan
- Silicone Baking Cups
- Candy Molds for Fat Bombs
- Parchment Paper
- Parchment Paper Muffin Liners
Meal Prep Containers:
Food prep is a big part of staying on track with your keto journey. This set of 3 compartment containers is my favorite.
Low Carb Items:
These last two items are convenience foods that are more low-carb than strict keto. They make those busier days easier to handle.
You can view all of the Best Keto Products on Amazon in one easy curated list on Amazon instead of clicking each individual link above.
More Keto 101 Resources:
- What’s the difference between Keto and Low-Carb?
- Intermittent fasting for beginners
- What is Ketosis and what are the signs you’re in it?
- What does it mean to be fat-adapted?
- Leg Cramps on Keto: Causes and Solutions
- What is Ketosis? Ultimate Guide to Ketosis & Ketones
- 5 Health Benefits of a Low Carb Diet Besides Weight Loss
- Salt on Keto Diet: 3 Reasons to Include More
- How to Make Bulletproof Coffee
More Keto Tips
While this list of the Best Keto Products on Amazon is a favorite of ours, you may find you need help in other areas. We have tons of great shopping lists linked below that are wonderful resources. You can access all of my Keto/Low Carb Recipes or follow me on Pinterest for easy and delicious recipes.