Dessert is one thing I hate giving up. That is why this Easy Keto Strawberry Pie recipe is an excellent choice for a keto or low-carb lifestyle. It gives me the flavor and sweetness I love without adding sugar to my diet.
EASY KETO STRAWBERRY PIE
I love anything strawberry flavored. Fresh strawberries are my most favorite fruit, and thank goodness they are keto-friendly in moderation. After I made my Very Best Keto/Low Carb Lemon Pie, I thought that I could create a keto-friendly strawberry pie as a spinoff of that recipe.
This Low Carb Strawberry Pie is so easy to make and delicious. From start to finish, it only takes a few minutes; in fact, you’ll spend more time waiting for it to set up in the freezer than making it. Also, if you don’t love keto-approved flours, this recipe doesn’t contain any flour at all.
- Pecans – chopped finely for the crust
- Butter – used as a binder to combine the ingredients for the crust
- Lakanto Monkfruit Powdered & Classic – keto-friendly sweetener you can also sub Swerve sweetener of the appropriate variety (Confectioners for Powdered or classic for granulated)
- Strawberries – washed, stemmed, and diced
- Cream Cheese – softened so that it creates a smooth pie filling
- Heavy Whipping Cream – part of the base of the pie
- Vanilla Extract– adds flavor