I try to cook a variety of different meals and meats each week but it’s so easy to get in a rut and cook the same things over and over. While I like Pork Chops, they aren’t usually my favorite. However, this Creamy Parmesan Garlic Pork Chop recipe just might have changed my mind. It’s a one skillet meal that is ready in about twenty minutes or so. After a long day at homeschool group, it was such an easy meal and clean up was minimal. The creamy parmesan garlic sauce is absolutely amazingly rich and flavorful. I steamed fresh broccoli and made a small garden salad to eat with it for a complete meal.
- 1.5 lb center cut boneless pork chops
- ½ medium onion, sliced
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 tablespoons of olive oil
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1 oz cream cheese
- ⅓ cup chicken broth
- ⅓ cup parmesan cheese
- ½ cup cheddar cheese
- 1 tablespoon Italian seasoning
- ½ teaspoon pepper
- salt to taste
- Brown pork chops, onion, and garlic cloves in 2 tablespoons olive oil in a large skillet on medium/high (approx 3-5 minutes each side).
- Remove pork chops from skillet.
- Add the rest of the ingredients, and cook on medium until sauce thickens. Make sure to use a whisk and stir continuously.
- Add pork chops back to sauce mixture and simmer on low for 5 minutes or until done.
Nutritional Information based on MyFitnessPal app (6 servings) – 529 calories, 36.5 g fat, 48.9g protein, 2.7g carbs – .2g fiber = 2.5g Net Carbs