If you are looking for a simple but tasty dinner tonight, then you will love my Parmesan Crusted Keto Pork Chops. These are a family favorite that is super simple to make and provides you with a great alternative to dinner.
Parmesan Crusted Keto Pork Chops
Yesterday afternoon I was trying to figure out what to make for a keto friendly dinner that would not require me standing over the stove. My two year old had just woken up from her nap, I still needed to nurse the baby, and I wasn’t sure what time my husband would be leaving work. So, I knew it would be best if I could put something together that I could sit aside and then throw in the oven once my husband was on his way home from work.
Then I remembered my Ground Mustard & Parmesan Pork Chops recipe. With just a couple of tweaks, I could easily make it keto friendly. By adding butter, the parmesan topping kind of fried in the oven. It reminded me of my grandmother’s friend pork chops. I would recommend bone-in pork chops to up the fat content, but I only had boneless on hand. I will definitely be adding this recipe to our regular dinner rotation.
Parmesan Crusted Pork Chops
- 8 center cut thin pork chops (can use bone-in or boneless
- 2 TBS coconut oil
- 2 TBS butter
- 3/4 cup parmesan cheese
- 6 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 Tbsp parsley
- 1 tsp thyme
- ½ tsp pink salt
- ¼ tsp pepper
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Cover baking pan with parchment paper, then spray with cooking spray.
- In a bowl combine melted butter, coconut oil, parmesan cheese, and spices.
- Place pork chops on baking pan.
- Brush the spice and parmesan cheese mixture on top of pork chops.
- Bake for 20-25 min (depending on the thickness of pork chops), then broil for 3 min so that tops of pork chops can get golden brown. I always use a thermometer to check the temperature.
- Spoon extra butter in the baking pan on top of pork chops when serving.
Nutritional Information for Parmesan Crusted Keto Pork Chops
Nutritional Information based on MyFitnessPal app: (4 servings) Calories – 509, Fat 31.8, Protein 51.8, Carbs 4.4, Fiber .3 = Net Carbs 4.1
You may also be interested in using our Guide to Getting Started with Keto and learning about the Best Keto Apps to Count Macros. These tools help you learn what you should be eating each day, and how to calculate them easily as you go throughout the day. Counting macros isn’t a must, but it is often helpful for beginners in the Keto Lifestyle.
More Keto Friendly Recipes
I know you are going to love these parmesan crusted keto pork chops. Along with these, you will fall in love with our extensive list of recipes found in my Keto Recipe Index. I have spent a ton of time perfecting remakes of classic recipes, along with creating delicious new ideas that are all lower in carbohydrates and keto friendly. Check out the complete index, or start with a few more of our personal favorites linked below!