Everyone loves these Keto Buffalo Wings! A delicious keto chicken wing recipe like this is just what you want on hand for game days or parties with friends and family. Finger licking good and perfect for your low carb diet or ketogenic diet needs!
Keto Buffalo Wings
My hubby and big kids absolutely love chicken wings. While I’m not a fan since they love them so much I knew they would enjoy having them during football season this fall.
I am such a weird picky eater. I don’t like dark meat chicken at all, and I am a total wimp when it comes to eating anything hot and spicey. In fact, our three-year-old can handle spicier foods than me. So, this recipe is for all of you that love buffalo chicken wings. Since there is no breading, these keto buffalo wings are Keto and Low Carb friendly. It is so nice to know that we can enjoy such a variety of delicious foods while following this way of eating.
Note: Always reserve some sauce to brush on grilled meats while cooking. This will help with both flavor and moisture in the cooking process.
Baste the keto buffalo wings generously with the sauce. If you prefer your wings to be super spicy, try adding red pepper flakes, a different kind of hot sauce, cayenne pepper, and/or fresh habanero chili peppers finely minced.
Serving Keto Buffalo Wings
Don’t forget to add a side of celery spears and ranch or blue cheese salad dressing for dipping. Most of these are keto friendly and low-carb, so you can enjoy them without guilt. This helps with the heat of the buffalo sauce on the keto buffalo wings. Of course, not all chicken wings are spicy, but if you are sticking with keto friendly, these will be a hit.
More Keto Appetizers
- Bacon Wrapped Cheesesticks
- Keto Sausage Balls
- Low Carb Sausage & Cheese Dip
- Keto Queso Dip
- Taco Cups
- Cheese Crips
- Pepperoni Crisps
- Fried Chicken Bites
- Bacon Ranch Pinwheels
If you are just getting started following a keto diet and would like more information, there are tons of fantastic resources. Amazon has several excellent books you may want to check out here.
How to Make Keto Chicken Wings:
Keto Chicken Wings
- 2 lbs chicken wings
- 2/3 cup Frank's Red Hot Sauce
- 1/2 cup melted butter
- 2 tbsp white vinegar
- 1/4 tsp Worcestershire sauce
- 1/4 tsp cayenne pepper
- 1/4 tsp garlic powder
- Arrange the charcoal in your grill in a pyramid shape and light/allow it to heat up. If you using a gas grill simply turn on medium.
- Season the chicken wings with salt. If you use seasoning salt, it gives it a nice flavor.
- Once the coals are heated through, arrange the chicken wings on the outer portion of the grill so they are not directly above the coals. You want them to cook indirectly.
- Cook through about 15-20 minutes.
- While the wings are cooking, combine the buffalo sauce ingredients.
- Once the wings have cooked through, baste with buffalo sauce.
- Remove from the grill and enjoy.
Enjoy these Low Carb Chicken Wings!