This delicious soup is a combination of two things I love. Keto Queso Easy Taco Soup is cheesy, but packs tons of that taco soup flavor I want. You are going to absolutely love this and keep it on regular rotation in your meal plan.
Keto Queso Easy Taco Soup
It is hard to believe that you can eat food that tastes exactly like queso dip and lose weight. I would have never believed it if I hadn’t been experiencing it myself. I’ve already made this low carb keto friendly Queso Soup three times, and we’ve only been doing the keto thing for about 3 or 4 weeks. It’s super easy to whip up and tastes even better the second day if you happen to have any leftovers. Update: I’ve recently made a homemade taco seasoning you can substitute instead of the taco seasoning packet. You can find the recipe here.
How to Begin the Keto Lifestyle
If you are like many, you are curious about what this whole keto thing is about. We have a great Guide to Getting Started with Keto that is perfect for helping you to learn more about the process and get off to a good start. You may want to know how much of each thing to eat every day. Use our post with the Best Keto Apps to Count Macros to help learn more about where to begin.
Keto Shopping Lists
One of my favorite tools to use when I am feeling lazy is simply using these grocery lists for our favorite stores. I know the items on these lists will be keto friendly and ideal for throwing in my shopping cart to build meals and recipes around later.
- Brown ground beef and onions together then drain.
- In a large saucepan add ground beef and softened cream cheese on low/medium heat. Stir together to mix well before adding any other ingredients
- Add the rest of the ingredients and simmer on low for 30 minutes.
- Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Optional: Serve topped with freshly grated cheese, sour cream, jalapenos, and/or guacamole.
More Keto Friendly Recipes
I know you will love this keto queso style easy taco soup recipe. Alongside this recipe, you’ll find a ton of other delicious keto options gound in our keto recipe index. You can check out all of our tried and true low carb friendly recipes there to begin your own meal plans. Below you’ll find a few of our favorite recipes to get you started!
- Easy Keto Monterey Chicken Recipe
- Easy BBQ Keto Meatloaf Recipe
- Easy Keto Fried Chicken Recipe
- Grilled Bacon Wrapped Asparagus