As a homeschooling momma of four, I like really simple and fast lunches. While I usually prefer leftovers for a convenient lunch, as my family has grown larger we don’t always have enough left the next day for all of us. So, often times I’m in need of a quick lunch that fits in our keto lifestyle. When I want something hot, these Hot Ham & Cheese Roll-Ups make a delicious lunch and are very low carb. I use a smoked deli ham and wrap it around a mozzarella cheese stick (depending on the size of the ham, I may cut the cheese stick in half). Then, I fry it in a skillet in butter for a few minutes. It’s super easy and a nice change from plain deli meat and cheese and completely keto friendly.
Serve the Hot Ham & Cheese Roll-Ups with pickles or fresh veggies for a simple and filling lunch.
- Smoked Deli Ham ( 12 pieces)
- 12 Mozzarella Cheese Sticks
- 1 tablespoon of butter
- Heat 1 tablespoon of butter in a non-stick skillet.
- Wrap a piece of ham around a mozzarella cheese stick. Depending on how large your ham slices are, you may need to cut the cheese sticks in half.
- Fry the mozzarella stick wrapped in ham in butter until browned on all sides.