One of the questions asked most often is for suggestions for Keto Carb snack ideas. Granted, the longer you follow a ketogenic lifestyle, the less you’ll want to snack, but in the beginning, you may find that you need snacks to stay on track if eating a meal at that moment isn’t feasable. Also, if you are traveling, attending sporting events, or just unable to grab a meal low carb snack ideas can make life much easier.
Keto & Low Snack Ideas
The last thing you want is to be derailed by hunger after making great meal choices all day. Since likes and dislikes can vary so much from person to person, I polled my Easy Keto/Low Carb Recipes Facebook Page for their favorite Keto and Low Carb snacks in order to provide a variety of suggestions. Also, I am kind of picky and tend to stick to deli ham, nuts, cheese crisps, and pickles so I wanted ideas from others that might not be as habitual.
I’m looking forward to having this Keto Snack Ideas list handy for inspiration when I’m looking for new low carb snack ideas. Some of the ideas may be similar but with different food combinations to change them up just a bit.
You can access all of my Keto/Low Carb Recipes in my Keto/Low Carb Recipe Index or follow me on Pinterest for fabulous Keto/Low Carb Recipe Ideas. If you are just getting started following a keto diet and would like more information, there are tons of fantastic resources. Amazon has several great books you may want to check out here.
Keto Snack Ideas & Low Carb Snack Ideas
- Smoked Nitrate Free Deli Meat (stay away from honey and maple flavored varieties)
- Cheese Sticks and Cheese Slices
- Pork rinds drizzled with melted butter and a cinnamon/swerve mixture
- Pepperoni Crisps
- Hard salami rolled with cream cheese and banana peppers
- Pistachios – better for a low carb diet than keto because they are higher in carbs than other nuts. Eat in small amounts
- Smucker’s natural peanut butter on slices of the block cheddar cheese. (Tastes like the cheese and peanut butter crackers minus the crunch.)
- Sliced hard salami spread with a little cream cheese, add a pickle and roll up (also works with ham or other deli meat)
- Keto Candied Pecans (substitute cinnamon instead of Pumpkin Spice for cinnamon candied pecans
- Lay pepperonis on top of two paper towels and then add another paper towel on top. Place on a microwave-safe dish and cook for 1 minute to make them crispy.
- Cheese slices, celery, and pepperoni
- Moon Cheese
- Homemade Cheese Crisps
- Jalepeño Poppers
- Keto Coconut Haystacks
- Roasted Baby Peppers Stuffed with Feta
- Celery and cream cheese
- “Palmetto” pimento cheese
- Pecan halves and whipped cream
- Roasted Pecans/Almonds
- Macadamia Nuts
- Pork Rinds dipped in Salsa
- Whisps Cheese Crisps
- Jalapeños with cream cheese wrapped in bacon
- Every Bagel Stuffed Celery Sticks
- Nachos with pork rinds – add ground beef, jalapenos, Pico de Gallo, sour cream and cheese for a fun treat
- Pork rinds with peanut butter.
- Hot Ham & Cheese Roll-Ups
- Bacon Wrapped Cheese Sticks
- Cream cheese with chives and minced onion in between 2 slices of pepperoni
- Pork rinds and cream cheese
- Bacon Wrapped Pickles
- Keto Party Mix
- Moon cheese & pepperonis
- Keto Cinnamon Toast Crunch Cereal
- Chocolate Avocado Ice Cream
- Mason Jar Ice Cream
- Sausage Ball Puffs
- Keto Peanut Butter Cookies
- Keto Snacks Box
- Lily’s Chocolate Chips mixed with Roasted Pecans and Walnuts
- Crunchy Munch
- Hard Boiled Eggs
- Zucchini chips
- Beef or turkey jerky – look for lowest carbs without added sugary ingredients
- Kale chips
- Sugarfree jello or popsicles
- Bone Broth
- Fresh veggies celery, broccoli, cucumber, radishes cauliflower, etc dipped in ranch dressing or guacamole
- Bulletproof Coffee
- Zucchini Pizza Bites
- Pickle slices with a dollop of peanut butter on top
Traveling and trying to stick to your diet? Check out the BEST Keto Snacks On the Go!
Looking for ways to save money? Check out these 10 easy tips for eating Keto on a budget.