With the Dash Mini Maker selling out left and right, here is a list of the best mini waffle makers for chaffles.
Best Mini Waffle Makers for Chaffles
In the past month, chaffles have taken the keto world by storm. I’ve never seen any kind of recipe rise to such popularity in such a short time. In every keto facebook group, you’ll find many different variations of the keto chaffle from sweet to savory. The only problem is it seems that the Dash Mini Maker, which is the most popular, is out of stock in many places. With that in mind, I thought I’d post a list of best mini waffle makers for chaffles so we’d have an alternative list.
First Things First, What is a Chaffle?
The chaffle recipe craze started with just eggs and cheese to make a cheese waffle. I’m not sure where the first recipe originated, perhaps from a keto facebook group, but it has gone viral very quickly. Of course, the recipe now has many different variations and may include additional ingredients such as baking powder, coconut or almond flour, keto-friendly sweeteners, cream cheese, heavy cream, and a host of other ingredients.
Best Chaffle Recipes:
- Highly Popular Traditional Keto Chaffle Recipe
- Chocolate Chip Chaffle Keto Recipe
- Pizza Chaffle Keto Recipe
- Easy Chaffle with Keto Sausage Gravy
- Keto Pumpkin Keto Waffle Recipe (Chaffle)
- Keto Taco Chaffle Recipe with coconut flour
- Blueberry Keto Chaffle
- Keto Chaffle Breakfast Sandwich with almond flour
- Strawberry Shortcake Chaffle Recipe
- Keto Chaffle Taco Shells Recipe with almond flour
What is a Mini Waffle Maker?
It is a small or mini kitchen appliance that makes snack-sized traditional waffles or chaffles quickly. I appreciate the fact that it is compact so that it stores easily and generally easy to clean. It is different from a classic waffle maker not only in the size waffles it makes, but the grates are smaller and don’t have deep pockets. I think the shallow grates help to make keto chaffles recipe crisper.
Things to Consider When Shopping for the Best Mini Waffle Iron:
- Is a dishwasher safe waffle iron important to you?
- Are you looking for removable plates?
- Had you rather have a regular waffle maker or a Belgian waffle maker?
- How easy is it to clean?
Top 5 Mini Waffle Makers for Chaffles
Specialty Waffle Maker · Makes 4 Waffles at a time
- Makes the perfect size 3” Chaffles Waffles
- Cleans easily – No Messy Sprays, No Removable Trays, No Scrapers, No Hassle!
- 12-month product warranty
- Make four 3.5 X 3-inch heart-shaped waffles at once
- Cooking and cleaning is easy with non-stick coated cooking surfaces
- Stores upright to save space.
- Make 4 Waffle Sticks at once
- Cleans Easily – nonstick surface
- Convenient Cord Wrap for storage
- Makes One Mickey Mouse-Shaped Waffle
- Non-Stick Baking Plate for easy cleaning
- Convenient Cord Wrap
**I read through the questions and answers and it seems the face part of the waffle, and the ears together make a 4.5-inch mini waffle.
While it seems to be sold out in quite a few places at the time of this posting, I’d be remiss not to mention the most popular mini maker for making chaffles.
- Cooks chaffles in approx 4 minutes
- Easy to clean
- Most chaffle recipes are geared for this appliance as far as serving size goes and how much batter to use.
- Makes a nice crisp waffle due to high heat and the small pockets that are close together
Tip: Make sure to check out the specialty6606 Dash Mini Waffle Makers and the 3 Piece Dash Minis as they are super cute and may have a quicker shipping date.
Dash MINI Maker 3-Piece Griddle, Waffle, and Grill 3-piece Set in Red/Aqua/Ashley White
- Three different cooking surfaces for frying, grilling, making waffles and toast
- Easy to use: just plug it in, and when the blue light turns off, you’re ready to go
- Nonstick cooking surfaces easily wipe clean
- Each piece heats up quickly and evenly