I don’t think I could survive without a little chocolate in my life, and this Keto friendly Easy Chocolate Mousse recipe is a lifesaver for sure. Whether you are trying to battle a craving or needing extra fat in your day – this is a must try recipe.
Keto Easy Chocolate Mousse
One of my favorite desserts my grandmother used to make reminds me of this Keto/Low Carb easy chocolate mousse. I love how recipes can evoke memories that are so special. My grandmother always let me get right in the kitchen with her and help her cook. No matter what I threw together, she would always taste it and act like it was the very best food she had ever put into her mouth.
My love for cooking started early in that tiny kitchen, and it has continued to grow ever since. I saw both of my grandmothers and my mother serve our family through wonderful homemade southern foods. Some of my most vivid childhood memories originate in the kitchen or around a table with family. Now that I am all grown up with kids of my own, I love having my kids in the kitchen with me. Gathering together as a family to prepare meals and enjoy them together creates memories and traditions that are so meaningful.
As we enjoyed this Keto/Low Carb easy Chocolate Mousse, I couldn’t help but think about Sunday afternoon meals that we enjoyed around the table laughing and sharing with those we loved when I was growing up. Just because we are following a keto/low carb lifestyle doesn’t mean we can’t enjoy a keto approved sweet treat now and then. I challenge you to gather your family together and enjoy the blessings in your life.
Keto Lifestyle Resources
If you are just getting started following a keto diet and would like more information, there are tons of fantastic resources. Amazon has several excellent books you may want to check out here.
If you are like many, you are curious about this whole keto thing. We have a great Guide to Getting Started with Keto that is perfect for helping you to learn more about the process and get off to a good start. You may want to know how much of each thing to eat every day. Use our post with the Best Keto Apps to Count Macros to help learn more about where to begin.
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream
- 3 1/2 tbsp cocoa powder
- 4 tbsp Swerve confectioners
- 1 tbsp butter, softened
- 1 tbsp cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1 1/2 tbsp Swerve confectioners
- 1/4 square unsweetened chocolate bar, shaved
- In a large bowl, beat the heavy whipping cream until it forms stiff peaks.
- In a separate bowl, beat on medium speed the cocoa powder, Swerve Confectioners, butter, cream cheese, and vanilla until the mixture is smooth.
- Combine the two bowls and beat with a mixer until everything is combined.
- Spray an 8 X 8 pan with cooking spray and spread the chocolate mouse layer evenly in the bottom of the pan.
- For the top layer combine the heavy whipping cream and swerve and beat until stiff peaks form.
- Spread the homemade whipped cream on top of the chocolate mousse layer.
- Optional: Grate 1/4 of a square of an unsweetened chocolate bar on top.
- Refrigerate overnight and enjoy!
More Keto Friendly Recipes
If you are looking for more delicious ideas like our keto easy chocolate mousse, look no further than my Keto/low carb recipe index. If this recipe sounds like something you’d like, check out my Peanut Butter Fluff and Mixed Berry Fluff too.