A friend of mine who is also doing keto posted a recipe last week for pecans that she had made and mentioned that she might try adding pumpkin spice next time. I immediately messaged her and asked if I could post her recipe on my blog because it looked so amazing I knew that y’all would want it too. Especially with the holidays quickly approaching, having a yummy crunchy snack on hand could help us all stay on track. This reminds me of the pecans I used to buy at the mall. You know the ones, they smell so amazing you walk around almost in a daze trying to find them? Yes! These are that good, and they are keto friendly and low carb. My entire house smells amazing! You will be so glad you made these Pumpkin Spice Pecans.
- Roast pecans on parchment paper in a 350-degree oven while you are making the coating.
- Combine 2 tablespoons of the butter, sweetener, and heavy whipping cream over medium heat and stir until Swerve is dissolved.
- Cook continuously stirring until turns a deep golden brown color.
- As soon as it reaches a deep color and begins to thicken (right before burning) add the additional 1 tablespoon of butter, pumpkin pie spice, and vanilla.
- Stir until smooth.
- Add salt and roasted pecans.
- Spread pecans onto parchment or wax paper.
- Refrigerate until firm then break apart
Nutritional Information from MyFitnessPal app based on 12 servings at 1/4 cup each – 193 calories, Fat 20.1 grams, Protein 2.2g, Carbs 3.5g – Fiber 2.2g = Net Carbs 1.3 per 1/4 cup serving
And if you love all hings Pumpkin and Fall – you’ll definitely want to check out how to get FREE Mrs. Meyers Cleaning Products in Fall Scents from Grove!
Choose from Pumpkin, Mum and Apple Cider scented home and cleaning products – for FREE. Get all the details here.