Keto Pumpkin Pie
Finding keto-friendly and low carb food items to eat during the holiday season can be a little tricky. On one hand, you don’t want to feel like you are being deprived of any of the goodness and sweets, and on the other hand, you don’t want to eat off plan the entire month since there is pumpkin goodness everywhere. Trust me; I get it. This is where this amazing low carb pumpkin pie comes into play. Now, it’s totally possible to have your slice of pie and rest easy knowing that you are still following along with your healthy lifestyle.
I couldn’t be happier with the outcome of this recipe, and I hope that you and your taste buds will agree as well! (If you love this Keto Pumpkin Pie recipe, you’ll want to check out my Keto Pumpkin Bread recipe, too!
This Keto Pumpkin Pie recipe will create one amazing pie, with eight slices to share.
Keto Pumpkin Pie Specialty Ingredients
This low carb pumpkin pie filling is not only delicious, but it is keto friendly, which makes it even better. Everyone has had regular pumpkin pie, right? This pumpkin pie is packed full of a delicious pumpkin fluff filling with a tasty pecan crust.
The ingredients needed for the keto pumpkin pie filling are easy enough. You can whip up a batch of the filling in just a few minutes.
Don’t skimp on a cheap or imitation vanilla. You’ll want pure vanilla extract.
Perfect! You’ll be tempted to enjoy a big spoon of this keto pumpkin pie filling right out of the bowl.
Don’t forget the ease of the homemade keto-friendly crust as well!
This simple pecan crust only needs three ingredients and takes hardly any time at all to make.
After taking one bite of this delicious crust, you’ll wonder how and why people ever spend money on all those premade crust options at the store.
The great thing about this crust is that you can use it for many other pies as well. Check out this super simple recipe for my Easy & Delicious Strawberry Keto Pie!
I seriously can’t tell you just how simple this pumpkin pie is to make.
Yum! After one bite you’ll be hooked. This low carb pumpkin pie twist on the original is a winner.
More Keto Lifestyle Tips
If you are at the beginning of your Keto lifestyle journey, don’t fret! There are a ton of great resources out there that can help guide you and answer any questions. Amazon has several excellent books that could be an excellent resource for you here. Also, we have a great list of healthy fats for the keto diet to help educate yourself even further, or you’ll love this amazing list of best keto resources for newbies.
If you are wondering about the benefits of being on the Keto diet, you will want to read these 5 benefits of the keto diet that we believe are great for your health.
Pumpkin meets chocolate in this low carb dessert! Truth be told, keto or not, everyone at the holiday meal will be asking for a piece of this delicious pie!
How to make Keto Pumpkin Pie
Keto Pumpkin Pie
For the Pie Filling
For the Crust
- 1 cup pecans, crushed
- 2 tbsp butter, melted
- 1 tsp Lakanto Monkfruit Classic
For the Pie Filling
- Whip heavy whipping cream until it forms stiff peaks in a medium mixing bowl then set aside.
- In a separate bowl add softened cream cheese, pumpkin puree, pumpkin pie spice, vanilla, and Lakanto Monkfruit Powdered then mix on medium speed until smooth.
- Add the cream cheese mixture to the whipped cream and mix on medium speed until fluffy.
- Grate chocolate shavings on top.
- Optional: Add pecans and Lily's Chocolate Chips
For the Crust:
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Crush pecans finely.
- Add butter and Lakanto Monkfruit Classic to crushed pecans and mix thoroughly. I added the ingredients to my mini processor and pulsed until all of the ingredients were combined.
- Grease a pie pan then add crust mixture.
- Grease the back of a spoon and use it to carefully smooth the pecan mixture in the bottom of the pie pan and up the sides.
- Bake for 10 minutes and allow to cool.
For the Pie:
- Pour filling into pecan crust and freeze for 1 to 2 hours before serving so that it sets up. (You may store pie in fridge and pop in the freezer for about an hour or two before serving.)
Other Keto/Low Carb Pumpkin Recipes:
Don’t Miss Any New Recipes
If you aren’t already following my Easy Keto/Low Carb Recipe Page on Facebook where I post all my new recipes, you can join here and follow me on Pinterest here. If you are just getting started following a keto diet and would like more information, there are tons of fantastic resources. Amazon has several excellent books you may want to check out here.