My husband loves everything pumpkin so I’ve been trying to come up with pumpkin desserts that are keto friendly that we can enjoy. First, I made Pumpkin Fluff a couple of weeks ago, and it was a total hit. As I’ve been thinking about what to make next, I thought about how I might transform my Mini Cheesecakes into Mini Pumpkin Cheesecakes. Of course, I never know if a recipe is going to turn out on the first try. I was hoping that all of the modifications that I made would work as I wasn’t sure exactly how much pumpkin puree to add. I was pleasantly surprised that my Mini Pumpkin Cheesecakes turned out so good on the first try. It was a nice treat after dinner tonight that the entire family enjoyed. I added some chopped roasted pecans to mine, and it made it even better. This will definitely be a Thanksgiving dessert option.
- 2 - 8oz Philadelphia cream cheese
- ½ cup sweetener (
swerveis my favorite)
- 2 eggs
- ½ cup pumpkin puree
- 1 tablespoon pumpkin pie spice
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Soften cream cheese in the microwave.
- Add all other ingredients to cream cheese and mix on medium/high until completely smooth.
- Grease 14 muffin tins and pour equal amounts batter in each. (I lined my muffin tins with parchment paper.)
- Bake for 18 - 20 minutes or until a knife inserted in the center comes out clean.
- Best served cold with a dollop of whipped topping.
Nutritional Information Based on MyFitnessPal app (12 servings) – Calories 132, Fat 11g, Protein 3.3, Carbs 2.8g – Fiber 0.3g = Net Carbs 2.5g Make sure to check out all of my Keto Recipes in my Keto Recipe Index.
And if you love all hings Pumpkin and Fall – you’ll definitely want to check out how to get FREE Mrs. Meyers Cleaning Products in Fall Scents from Grove!
Choose from Pumpkin, Mum and Apple Cider scented home and cleaning products – for FREE. Get all the details here.