Best Keto Resources for Beginners
New to the Keto diet? When you’re first starting out on the Keto diet, you may not know where to turn. In fact, there are some really good resources out there for Keto and some terrible ones. It really comes down to finding the right resources! Take a peek at the best Keto resources for beginners below.
First, I highly recommend watching The Magic Pill. It is available on Netlex and Amazon.
Check out Amazon
Amazon is an excellent place for those who are looking for Keto resources. There are so many books out that have helped explain the Keto diet. Keto books with great reviews are as follows:
- Keto Clarity: Your Definitive Guide to the Benefits of a Low-Carb, High-Fat Diet
- The Keto Diet: The Complete Guide to a High-Fat Diet, with More Than 125 Delectable Recipes and 5 Meal Plans to Shed Weight, Heal Your Body, and Regain Confidence
- The Complete Ketogenic Diet for Beginners: Your Essential Guide to Living the Keto Lifestyle
- Dr. Colbert’s Keto Zone Diet: Burn Fat, Balance Appetite Hormones, and Lose Weight
Best Blogs for Keto Resources
There are a ton of blogs out there that promote the Keto diet. Which blogs are worth checking out?
- I post tons of recipes and other helpful articles. You can access my Keto/Low Carb index here.
- My longtime blogger friend, Jennifer, at ISaveA2Z, has been on this Keto journey for over a year and not only has had fantastic results but she also posts lots of keto recipes.
- My friend, Lauren, at MidgetMomma, posts fantastic Keto recipes.
- Other blogs worth checking out for more Keto recipes are How to This and That, Keto Connect, Joy-Filled Eats, I Breathe I’m Hungry, Low Carb Maven, RuledMe, and Ditch the Carbs.
Best Websites for Keto Resources
- Ruled Me – Includes a comprehensive guide to getting started with tons of resources.
- Charlie Foundation – It’s impressive what diseases the Keto diet can cure!
- Healthful Pursuit – She has a great YouTube Channel and Podcasts as well.
- Nutrition Advance – Great beginner guide to getting started
- Diet Doctor – Keto & Low Carb Made Simple
Best YouTube Channels to Follow for basic information
- Butter Bob – He lays it all out in the most simple terms that anyone can understand.
- Dr. Eric Berg – He has many videos and offers comprehensive information
- Healthful Pursuit – Leeanne Vogul was one of my favorite resources when I got started.
Best Instagrammers to Follow for Keto Inspiration
When you are first starting out with Keto, it’s nice to follow others people who get it. You will find recipes and inspiration with these Instagrammers that follow the Keto diet. Happy Keto inspiration.
- Me! Kasey Trenum Blogger
- All Out Keto
- Healthful Pursuit
- Ketogenic Kitchen
- Keto Diet App
- Low Carb Yum
Listen, the Keto diet can be a crazy world. When you are trying to find your way, it’s best to find a list of resources and check them out for yourself. Just know that you can always find recipes and inspiration right on my blog! I can’t wait to show you more recipes that fit the Keto lifestyle. What are your favorite Keto resources for those who are new to Keto?
Previous Weeks Meal Plan
- Keto/Low Carb Meal Plan
- Keto/Low Carb Meal Plan 2
- Keto/Low Carb Meal Plan 3
- Keto/Low Carb Meal Plan 4
- Keto/Low Carb Meal Plan 5
- Keto/Low Carb Meal Plan 6
If you think you might be dealing with a weight loss stall, check out these 10 reasons that may be causing a stall.
Here is an Amazon Keto List for many items you won’t find at your local grocery store and fun snacks.
Don’t miss this free printable of the Very Best Basic Keto/Low Carb Grocery List.
Looking for ways to save money? Check out these 10 easy tips for eating Keto on a budget.
Don’t miss these keto/low carb snacks to help you stay on track.