My family loves pot roast. It’s such a yummy filling comfort food. Since I stay home with our 4 kids, slow cooker recipes that I can start in the morning and forget about the rest of the day are my favorite. I’ve seen similar recipes and various adaptions to this pot roast online but wanted to try and figure out the most flavorful version that was keto friendly. The verdict is in! My family loved this recipe and asked that I definitely make it again. If you’d like more information on Keto, this book is a fabulous resource.
- 1 - 3 to 4 lb boneless beef roast
- ½ cup garlic butter (you can also use 1 stick regular butter and 4 garlic cloves)
- 1 pack dry Ranch dressing mix
- ½ cup mild pepper rings (banana peppers)
- ½ cup beef broth
- ½ onion, sliced
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- salt to taste
- pepper to taste
- Add olive oil to skillet and sear beef roast on all sides.
- Transfer beef roast to slow cooker.
- Add all other ingredients.
- Cook on low 8-9 hours or high 4-5 hours.
- Shred with a fork and serve.
Nutrition Information according to My Fitness Pal: 307 calories. 0.3 grams of carbs, 13.3 grams of fat, and 2 grams of protein.
For more Keto recipes, click here.