Last weekend I attended a ladies conference at my church Thursday – Saturday so I needed an easy breakfast option each morning. I knew I wouldn’t have time to make anything and wanted to make sure my breakfast was hearty and filling since I wasn’t sure when I’d be able to eat again. Keto Biscuits and Sausage Ball Puffs are two of my favorite breakfast options, but I was out of sausage. So, I decided to turn my Keto Biscuit recipe into a Bacon, Egg, and Cheese Biscuit Casserole. I was really pleased with how it turned out. It was so easy to pop a piece in the microwave in the mornings before we left for a nice homemade breakfast.
- 4½ tablespoons of butter, melted and cooled
- ⅓ cup coconut flour
- 2 tablespoons full fat sour cream
- 4 eggs
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon baking powder
- 1⅓ cup sharp shredded cheddar cheese, shredded
- 4 eggs
- 2 Tablespoons Heavy Whipping Cream
- 7 slices of cooked bacon, crumbled
- 2 cups cheddar cheese, grated
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Grease casserole dish.
- Combine melted butter (I cool mine by popping the bowl in the fridge for 5 min), eggs, salt, and sour cream then whisk together.
- Add coconut flour and baking powder to the mixture and stir until combined.
- Stir in cheese.
- Press batter into casserole dish.
- Whisk 4 eggs with 2 tablespoons of Heavy Whipping Cream and salt/pepper.
- Pour on top of biscuit layer in casserole dish.
- Bake for 15 minutes or until eggs
arecooked almost all the way through.
- Remove from oven and sprinkle grated cheese and crumbled bacon on top.
- Return to oven and place on
- Cook 1-2 minutes or just until cheese melts.
Nutritional Information Based on MyFitnessPal app (9 servings) – 366 Calories, 30.3g Fat, 18.5g Protein, 5.5g Carbs – 2.1g Fiber = 3.4 Net Carbs