Did you ever imagine having cookies on a keto diet? These Keto Double Chocolate Chip Cookies are ooey-gooey and oh so delicious. This fudgy keto chocolate chip cookie recipe is easy to make, sugar-free, and flourless. Everyone will want to grab them right from the oven!
Double Chocolate Chip Keto Cookies Recipe
Pinterest can be a fantastic resource for recipe ideas. Lately, I’ve been searching for recipes that I can tweak to make keto/low carb. I found several flourless double chocolate chip cookie recipes that I knew would be easy to tweak. I think they turned out yummy. Some don’t enjoy the texture of keto-friendly flours like almond flour and coconut flour, so that this particular recipe might be a great option. Best of all, this recipe for Keto Double Chocolate Chip Cookies is so easy to make. You likely already have all of the ingredients stocked in your low-carb pantry.
You could add pecans, walnuts, coconut, or even a spoonful of natural peanut butter to the batter to vary the taste.
Ingredients You’ll Need:
- Lily’s Chocolate Chips — Lily’s sugar-free chocolate chips are fantastic for baking. They are sweetened with Stevia, which makes them a favorite to those following a keto or low-carb lifestyle. The chocolate chips give these keto double chocolate cookies a rich, fudgy taste.
- Lakanto Monkfruit Powdered — This is a powdered keto-friendly sweetener, but you can also use powdered Swerve. It goes into the cookies, and you can also sprinkle some on top.
- Cocoa powder — Gives the cookies a chocolatey depth that is delicious.
- Egg whites — The egg whites help everything bind together and loosen up the dough.
- Vanilla extract — A touch of vanilla, even in chocolate cookies, helps bring out the flavor and make them taste even yummier!
Steps for making Keto Double Chocolate Chip Cookies:
Step 1: Preheat the oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit. Prep your cookie sheets by lining them with parchment paper and greasing them with cooking spray. If you don’t have parchment paper, grease them generously with cooking spray. Combine your dry ingredients in a medium bowl and mix.
Step 2: Stir in egg whites, vanilla extract, and Lily’s Chocolate Chips. The dough is extremely thick for these keto cookies, but once you start to roll them, the heat from your hands helps them to come together.
How do I add 1/2 of an egg-white?
Eyeball it. If you are a little over or less, it won’t make a difference. You can use the entire egg white if you’d prefer.
Step 3: Spoon the batter into ten mounds and roll them into balls. Allow them to rest for a few minutes before baking.
Step 4: Bake the cookies for 10-12 minutes and let them cool on a wire rack when done. Yum! I’ve had some people comment that these Double Chocolate Chip Keto Cookies taste like a chewy, fudgy brownie.
You can sprinkle the tops of the cookies with Lakanto Monkfruit Powdered Sugar to make them even more delicious.
These bite-sized Double Chocolate Chip Low Carb Cookies are the perfect keto dessert to satisfy your chocolate cravings without derailing your progress.
Variations to this recipe:
- Vary the flavor of chocolate chips. Lilly’s makes dark chocolate, semi-sweet chocolate, milk chocolate, white chocolate, and other flavors.
- Add more than one kind of sugar-free chocolate chips
- Add chopped pecans, walnuts, natural peanut butter, and/or sugar-free coconut.
More Keto Dessert Recipes:
- Momma’s Peanut Butter Cookies
- German Chocolate Bars
- Pumpkin Bars
- Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Chocolate Peanut Butter Coconut-Pecan No-Bake Cookies
Keto Lifestyle Resources
If you aren’t already following my Easy Keto/Low Carb Recipe Page on Facebook, where I post all my new recipes, you can join here and follow me on Pinterest.
If you are just getting started following a keto diet and would like more information, many fantastic resources are available. Amazon has several great books you may want to check out here.
If you are like many, you may be curious about the keto diet. We have a great Guide to Getting Started with Keto that is perfect for helping you to learn more about the process and get off to a good start. You may want to know how much of each thing to eat every day. Use our post with the Best Keto Apps to Count Macros for help to get started.
How to Make Double Chocolate Chip Keto Cookies
Keto Double Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Line cookie sheet with parchment paper and grease with cooking spray. If you don't use parchment paper, be sure to grease the cookie sheet generously with cooking spray.
- Combine 3/4 cup Lakanto Monkfruit Powdered Sugar, salt, and cocoa powder.
- Stir in egg whites, vanilla, and Lily's Chocolate Chips (the batter will be very thick, but the heat from your hands will make them easy to roll).
- Spoon the batter into 10 mounds and roll, then allow cookies to rest for a few minutes before baking.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes.
- Allow cookies to cool before removing them from the baking sheet.
- Transfer to cooling rack.
- When cookies are cooled, sprinkle with 1/2 tsp Lakanto Monkfruit Powdered Sugar on top.
- Mini Pumpkin Low Carb Cheesecake
- Keto Chocolate Chip Cheesecake Muffins
- Mini Keto Cheesecakes
- Keto Double Chocolate Muffins