If you are looking for a low-carb dessert option, these quick and easy Keto Chocolate Cheesecake Muffins are the perfect way to start or end your day! What I love most about these low-carb chocolate cheesecake muffins is that they’re delicious and full of chocolate flavor. They’re also creamy and delicious, thanks to adding cream cheese.
KETO CHOCOLATE CHEESECAKE MUFFINS RECIPE
Finding a good dessert when living the Keto lifestyle doesn’t have to be complicated. I talk to so many people who state that it’s one of their biggest fears of going Keto – losing flavor and great food options. I honestly can’t disagree more. Since my husband and I transitioned to eating low-carb, I don’t feel like we’ve missed out. When we first started the Keto diet, I had to change my mindset, but once I did and fully embraced it, I can’t imagine not eating Keto! These keto muffins are just proof that you can eat low-carb without feeling restricted at all.
One of the biggest reasons I love this low-carb chocolate cheesecake recipe is that it’s super simple to make with only five ingredients but tastes like it took a long time. It’s one of those recipes that come out perfect every single time. This recipe is easy to make, even if you aren’t a baker.
Ingredients needed to make keto cheesecake cupcakes
- Philadelphia cream cheese – You have to have cream cheese to make cheesecake! I recommend the Philadelphia brand as it typically contains fewer carbs and ingredients
- Monkfruit Classic – keto-friendly sweetener
- Eggs – The binder used to hold this recipe together.
- Cocoa – Used to give chocolate flavor to the cheesecake bites
- Vanilla – Vanilla enhances the flavors of all the ingredients.
How to make chocolate cream cheese muffins
Preheat the oven to 350. Soften cream cheese, then beat with a mixer until smooth.
Add the eggs, sweetener, cocoa, and vanilla flavoring to the softened cream cheese.
Using a mixer, beat the batter until the mixture is smooth.
I recommend lining muffin tins with parchment paper muffin liners. You can find them here. Line 12 muffin tins with parchment paper muffin liners and pour equal amounts of batter into each.
Bake for 18- 20 minutes. Do not overbake.
Best served cold with a couple of fresh berries and a dollop of whipped topping.
Keto Diet Resources
If you are new to the Keto lifestyle and aren’t sure where to start, check out the best keto resources for newbies to guide your research. I always say that research is your best friend so that you can be your best health advocate.
Tips For Making Low Carb Chocolate Cheesecake Muffins
I recommend using parchment paper muffin liners. You can find them on Amazon here. They make such a huge difference because nothing sticks at all, leaving beautiful Keto Chocolate Cheesecake Muffins.
Toppings for Low Carb Chocolate Cheesecake Muffins
And for toppings? Add some fun berries in season or delicious homemade whipped cream. I prefer these Keto Chocolate Cheesecake Muffins with strawberries, Lily’s Chocolate Chips, and whipped cream. Truly, you can add whatever keto-friendly toppings that suit your taste.
This recipe is so versatile. You can add and subtract different ingredients and completely change the recipe.
How to Store Mini Keto Chocolate Cheesecake muffins
I store the Keto Cheesecake Muffins in the fridge for 7-10 days in an airtight container. Keep the air out to keep the flavor in!
Can you freeze cheesecake?
If you find that you can’t eat them all, you can always freeze them for up to 6 months. I recommend freezing Keto Chocolate Cheesecake Muffins individually; that way, you can grab one out at a time to enjoy rather than having to thaw them all together.
More Keto Cheesecake Recipes:
- Mini Pumpkin Low Carb Cheesecake
- Keto Chocolate Chip Cheesecake Muffins
- Mini Keto Cheesecakes
- Keto Cheesecake Bites with Peanut Butter
Notes for these keto cheesecake muffins
The sugar alcohols from Monkfruit are not included in the carb count as most subtract to calculate net carbs. Information is provided as a courtesy based on the exact ingredients that I used.
Is Philadelphia cream cheese OK on Keto?
You bet! It’s a great item to have on hand when you’re on the keto diet, as it offers a lot of flavor and variety for many recipes! It’s a simple addition to add a quick amount of fat into your daily diet.
More Keto Dessert Recipes
I love making and enjoying delicious Keto desserts! These keto cheesecakes are one of my favorites, but we have many other delicious and easy-to-make keto-friendly recipes. Here is our entire Keto Recipe Index for more ideas, or check out my personal favorites listed below.
- Peanut Butter Fluff
- No Bake Keto Peanut Butter Bars
- Everything But the Kitchen Sink Fat Bombs
- Chocolate Haystacks
- 20 Tasty Keto Chocolate Recipes
- Keto Low Carb Pumpkin Crisp
- Keto Easy Strawberry Pie
Keto Chocolate Cheesecake Muffins
- 2 8 ounce packages Philadelphia cream cheese
- ½ cup + 1 teaspoon Monkfruit Classic
- 2 eggs
- 6 tablespoons cocoa
- ½ teaspoon vanilla
- Preheat the oven to 350.
- Soften cream cheese, then beat with a mixer until smooth.
- Add all other ingredients to cream cheese and mix on medium/high until completely combined and the mixture is smooth.
- I recommend lining muffin tins with parchment paper muffin liners. You can find them here. Line 12 muffin tins with parchment paper muffin liners and pour equal amounts of batter into each.
- Bake for 18- 20 minutes. Do not overbake.
- Best served cold with a couple of fresh berries and a dollop of whipped topping.