A lot of my friends at church have been following a ketogenic lifestyle for a while. Last week at one of our ladies board meetings, a friend of mine shared this recipe with me for Peanut Butter Fluff. I couldn’t wait to get home and make it for my husband as he loves anything with peanut butter and chocolate. It’s hard to believe that something so good is low in carbs and contains healthy fats. Rich in flavor, you’ll be satisfied with just a few bites. It literally just takes a few minutes to whip it up, although I do think it’s better refrigerated overnight.
- ½ C Heavy Whipping Cream (about 1 cup whipped)
- 4 oz Cream Cheese, softened
- 2¼ Tablespoon Natural Peanut Butter (I use Smucker's)
- 5 Tablespoons Swerve Confectioners
- ½ tsp vanilla
- ½ square unsweetened chocolate or Lily's Chocolate Chips
- In a medium-sized bowl, beat heavy whipping cream until it almost doubles in size.
- In a separate bowl add the softened cream cheese, natural peanut butter, swerve, and vanilla then beat with a mixer until the fluff is smooth and creamy.
- Combine to two and mix on low until thoroughly combined and smooth.
- Grate unsweetened chocolate shavings on top or add Lily's Chocolate Chips to fluff.
- Best if kept in the refrigerator overnight and served the next day.
Nutritional Information Based on 8 Servings: 2.3 grams of carbs – 0.6 fiber – 1.7 grams of net carbs, 13.4 grams of fat, and 2.3 grams of protein. (per myfitnesspal app)
For more keto recipes check out my keto recipe index.