A lot of my friends at church have been following a ketogenic lifestyle for a while. Last week at one of our ladies board meetings, a friend of mine shared this recipe with me for Peanut Butter Fluff. I couldn’t wait to get home and make it for my husband as he loves anything with peanut butter and chocolate. It’s hard to believe that something so good is low in carbs and contains healthy fats. Rich in flavor, you’ll be satisfied with just a few bites. It literally just takes a few minutes to whip it up, although I do think it’s better refrigerated overnight.
- ½ C Heavy Whipping Cream (about 1 cup whipped)
- 4 oz Cream Cheese
- 2 Tablespoon Natural Peanut Butter
- ½ tsp vanilla
- 3-4 packets of stevia
- ½ square unsweetened chocolate
- Whip heavy whipping cream until it forms stiff peaks in a medium mixing bowl then set aside.
- In a separate bowl add cream cheese, peanut butter, vanilla, and stevia and mix on medium speed until smooth.
- Add the cream cheese mixture to the whipped cream then mix on medium speed until fluffy.
- Grate chocolate shavings on top.
- Best if kept in the refrigerator overnight and served the next day.
Nutritional Information Based on 8 Servings: 2.3 grams of carbs – 0.6 fiber – 1.7 grams of net carbs, 13.4 grams of fat, and 2.3 grams of protein. (per myfitnesspal app)
For more keto recipes check out my keto recipe index.