This Keto Easy Chocolate Almond Bark recipe is like a homemade low-carb candy bar with all your favorites. Combining that chocolate flavor with that pecan crunch creates a simple chocolate dessert that everyone will love. Knowing that this Keto almond bark is a legit low-carb dessert is a true reason to celebrate.
HOW TO MAKE THIS KETO EASY CHOCOLATE ALMOND BARK RECIPE
I love to satisfy my sweet tooth with desserts and treats like this that are so easy to make and can be whipped up in just a few minutes. It tastes like a delicious chocolate low carb candy bar without all the carbs making it a fantastic quick after-dinner keto candy snack.
If you like this tasty almond bark recipe, make certain to try our Keto Peanut Butter Cookie Recipe as well.
- Lily’s Sugar-Free Chocolate Chips – The best low carb chocolate ever. You can use milk chocolate, dark chocolate, or semi-sweet chocolate. Lily’s has really raised the bar with their ingredients to make a wide variety of low carb candy.
- Natural peanut butter – Check for added sugar and make certain it’s NOT listed on the ingredients.
- Coconut oil – Love using this healthy fat.
- Almonds – I like using slivered almonds as they’re easier to chew.
- Pecans – Toast them slightly for a better flavor.
- Unsweetened coconut– Optional and totally up to you to add or not.
Step 1: Preheat the oven to 300 degrees. Line a cookie sheet with parchment paper. then spread out the pecans and almonds. (If almonds are already roasted, there is no need to roast again.) Drizzle melted butter and salt on top of the nuts and toss to coat evenly.
Bake for 5 minutes, stirring once halfway through. Remove from the oven and set aside to cool.
Step 2: Grease a glass bowl and add Lily’s chips and coconut oil. Microwave on high for 1 minute, then stir. Microwave in 15-second intervals, stirring between until Lily’s chocolate chips are completely melted. Be careful not to cook too long, or the chocolate will scorch.
Step 3: Add natural peanut butter and stir until it melts.
Step 4: Pour melted chocolate mixture into an 11 X 7 baking pan covered with parchment paper.
Step 5: Sprinkle pecans, almonds, and on top. (Feel free to customize toppings to your liking. Hazelnuts make a great low carb addition to this keto-friendly candy too.
Step 6: Place the baking pan in the refrigerator and allow it to set. Remove from refrigerator and break the delicious low carb candy bar into bites.
These chocolate keto-friendly candies make incredibly delicious sweet treats to curb all your cravings for sweets. This low carb candy is not dairy-free due to the semi-sweet chocolate chips. It should be gluten-free, but I always suggest checking every products ingredients you use in your kitchen because added gluten can vary from brand to brand, or there may be cross-contamination.
Pecan Toasting Tips
Toasting the pecans brings out a fantastic flavor and crunch, making this Keto Easy Almond Bark recipe even tastier. If you don’t like pecans feel free to leave them out. This is one of those recipes that can be altered easily without compromising taste.
HOW TO STORE THIS KETO ALMOND BARK RECIPE
I would suggest storing them in the fridge for up to 5 days to keep them from becoming soft.
FUN WAYS TO SHARE THIS EASY KETO ALMOND BARK RECIPE
Even though this simple almond bark recipe is easy and fun to make for yourself, package up a few and share them with your family and friends who follow a low carb lifestyle. This dessert is a great gift idea, too! Make sure to leave a note to keep them refrigerated.
MORE KETO FRIENDLY DESSERT RECIPES
If you love our simple low carb almond bark, then I know you will enjoy checking out all of my family’s favorite recipes in my Keto Recipes Index. With tons of delicious sweet and savory options perfect for the keto diet, you will love this tool. I’ve shared a few more favorites below for a quick start to your menu!
Store-Bought Low Carb Candy
If you don’t want to make homemade low carb candy, there are many options at the grocery store and amazon made with artificial sweeteners to keep blood sugar levels from spiking as when regular sugar is used. Some of the sugar-free sweeteners used in store-bought candy may be maltitol, erythritol, xylitol, monk fruit, stevia, and allulose name a few sugar substitute options.
- Smart Sweets Gummy Worms, Candy with Low Sugar (4g), Low Calorie, No Sugar Alcohols, Non-GMO, No Sugar Added (Pack of 6 SmartSweets)
- Atkins Endulge Choco Candies. Delicious Low Carb, Low Sugar Snack with Rich Choco in Bite-Size Pieces
How to Make Low Carb Candy Bar Recipe
Keto Easy Almond Bark Recipe
- Preheat oven to 300 degrees.
- Line a cookie sheet with parchment paper.
- Spread pecans and almonds on parchment paper. (If almonds are already roasted there is no need to roast again.)
- Drizzle 1 tablespoon melted butter and 1/4 teaspoon of salt on top of the nuts and toss to coat evenly.
- Bake for 5 minutes, stirring once halfway through.
- Remove from oven and set aside to cool.
- Grease a glass bowl and add Lily's chips and coconut oil.
- Microwave on high for 1 minute then stir.
- Microwave in 15-second intervals, stirring between until Lily's chocolate chips are completely melted.
- Add natural peanut butter and stir until it melts.
- Pour melted chocolate mixture into an 11 X 7 baking pan covered with parchment paper.
- Sprinkle pecans, almonds, and on top. (Feel free to customize toppings to your liking.)
- Place baking pan in the refrigerator and allow to set.
- Remove from refrigerator and break into bites.