Keto Peanut Butter Cheesecake Bites (with Chocolate Sauce)
These easy and quick Keto Peanut Butter Cheesecake Bites are the perfect low carb dessert! Topped with melted chocolate and chopped peanuts, you’ll love these crustless mini cheesecakes!
How to make keto cheesecake bites with peanut butter
One of my favorite keto desserts are these mini crustless cheesecakes. I love the fact that they only require a few simple ingredients, are sugar-free, and that I can bake up a large batch quickly. I’ve experimented with many different flavors, like these pumpkin cheesecake bites and these chocolate mini cheesecake cups. But this recipe is my hubby’s favorite since he is a huge fan of peanut butter and chocolate!
Ingredients you’ll need for this recipe:
- Cream Cheese- I love Philadelphia Cream Cheese as it has fewer carbs than the generic version.
- Lakanto Monkfruit Classic- This adds sweetness to your cheesecakes without any carbs or calories.
- Peanut Butter and Peanuts– Peanut butter adds creaminess and, of course, flavor! I like Smucker’s Natural peanut butter since it’s sugar-free. The chopped peanuts add a nice crunch to your cheesecake bites.
- Vanilla Extract- Vanilla amazing flavor to your cheesecake batter.
- Eggs & Butter- The eggs provide more protein and help solidify your cheesecakes as they bake. The butter adds fat and flavor.
- Chocolate Chips– For your sauce! Just melt and use to top your mini cheesecakes. I use Lily’s chocolate chips since it is 100% keto-friendly.
Step 1: Add the eggs, MonkFruit Classic, peanut butter, vanilla, and softened cream cheese to a medium bowl.
A few natural peanut butter options:
- Smucker’s Natural Peanut Butter
- Crazy Richards 100% Peanuts
- Spread the Love Naked Organic Peanut Butter
- Kirkland Organic Creamy Peanut Butter (Costco Brand)
- Santa Cruz Organic Peanut Butter
Step 2: Use a standing mixer or hand mixer and blend on high until thoroughly combined.
Step 3: I recommend lining muffin tins with parchment paper muffin liners or cupcake liners. Line 12 muffin tins with liners and distribute the batter into each cup. Bake for 18-20 minutes at 350 degrees F. Let cool.
Step 4: In a small greased glass bowl, add Lily’s Chocolate Chips and butter and microwave for 30 seconds. Stir, then microwave again for 15 seconds. Stir again until fully melted and smooth. Be patient and stir for at least 15 seconds before reheating.
Step 5: Spoon the keto chocolate sauce over top of your mini cheesecakes.
Step 6: Top with crushed peanuts while chocolate is still wet, so the peanuts will stick. Place in the fridge to allow the chocolate to set. Enjoy!
How to store your mini cheesecakes
Store your cheesecakes in the fridge in an airtight container for 4-5 days. It’s also a great option to freeze in individual portions so that you can grab one quickly when a craving hits instead of defrosting an entire batch.
You can freeze your cheesecakes as well, but I recommend separating each cheesecake with parchment paper, so they do not stick to each other. Freeze for up to 4 months. Then thaw at room temperature, or overnight in the fridge until they are fully defrosted.
Common cheesecake questions:
Do I need to line my muffin tins? Yes. Because this recipe has no crust, the cheesecake batter will stick to the tin. I recommend using these parchment paper muffin liners from Amazon. They make such a huge difference because nothing sticks at all, leaving perfectly neat, bite-sized cheesecakes.
Can I add other ingredients to this recipe? This cheesecake recipe is so versatile and can be prepared in a few different ways. You can leave out the peanut butter and chocolate sauce to have mini plain cheesecakes. You can also swap out the chocolate sauce for strawberry sauce or toss in fresh blueberries to your batter if you prefer!
Why did my cheesecakes fall in the center? It is normal for cheesecakes to sink a bit in the center. There are extra, tedious steps you can take to prevent sinking and cracking this, but it is more for aesthetics than anything and not necessarily worth the time. They will still taste decadent and will not matter, especially if you are covering them with this chocolate sauce (or whipped cream)!
How many net carbs are there per serving? There are 3g of net carbs per serving. A serving is one cheesecake.
Other keto & low carb cheesecake recipes:
- Keto Chocolate Cheesecake Muffins
- Lemon Blueberry Low Carb Cheesecake Muffins
- Keto Chocolate Chip Mini Cheesecake Recipe
- Mini Blueberry Cheesecakes
More keto peanut butter recipes you may like:
- Keto Fat Bombs with Peanut Butter
- Keto Peanut Butter Bars (no-bake)
- Keto Cookies with Peanut Butter
- Easy Keto Peanut Butter Mousse
Keto Peanut Butter Cheesecake Bites Recipe:
Keto Peanut Butter Cheesecake Bites (with Chocolate Sauce)
- 2 8 oz. packages Philadelphia Cream Cheese, softened room temperature
- ½ cup Monkfruit Classic
- ½ cup natural peanut butter (I use Smucker's Natural PB)
- ½ tsp vanilla
- 2 eggs
- 1 tbsp butter
- 3 tbsp peanuts, chopped
- ½ cup Lily's Chocolate Chips
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Soften cream cheese, then beat with a mixer until smooth. (Make sure cream cheese is completely softened; otherwise, the cream cheese mixture will be lumpy.)
- Add the 2 eggs, Lakanto MonkFruit Classic, peanut butter, and vanilla to the cream cheese mixture. Mix on high until thoroughly combined. *Swerve granulated could also be substituted at the same measurement.
- I recommend lining muffin tins with parchment paper muffin liners. You can find them here. Line 12 muffin tins with parchment paper muffin liners and distribute batter equally.
- Bake for 18- 20 minutes. Do not overbake!
- Allow to cool for 20 minutes.
- In a small greased glass bowl, add Lily's Chocolate Chips and butter and microwave for 30 seconds. Stir, then microwave again for 15 seconds. Stir again, and it should be very smooth.
- Spoon melted chocolate on top of each cheesecake.
- Sprinkle crushed peanuts on top of melted chocolate while it is still warm so it will stick.
- Place in the fridge to set up.
Are you calculating total carbs or net carbs in the nutrition facts? Thanks!
The nutritional info shows both the carbs and fiber so that you can calculate net carbs.
Can I use Confectioners Swerve instead of granulated?
I’ve only tested the recipe as is.
Kasey, I made these today and they completely collapsed in on themselves after coming out of the oven. I looked at some of your other cheesecake recipes and they all called for 2 eggs. Were the eggs left off of this recipe by mistake?
Yes! I am so very sorry! I don’t know how I missed that. It has been corrected now.
Show more its helpful
These are delicious! Definitely my husband and I’s favorite Keto dessert so far and we’ve made countless of them over the past 2 years! Thank you for sharing!
Yay! So glad you loved it!
These are absolutely amazing and perfect!!! I used a little less sweetener and used swerve but 5 stars 🌟
Awesome! So glad you loved them. Thank you!
Do I want mini parchment paper muffin cups, or regular size??
I just made them and took out of the oven and they completely collapsed in the middle would you know why?
What variety of Lily’s chips have you tried with this recipe – milk, semisweet, or dark – and what do you and your husband prefer?
We normally use dark chocolate.
Do you know off hand if these freeze well? I’m assuming you would do so before adding the melted chocolate on top? Then add the chocolate & peanuts when defrosted? Thanks!
Yes, they freeze fine. I would follow the directions you described.
Can I use smooth almond butter instead of peanut butter?
Sure. I haven’t personally tried making it with smooth almond butter but it’s worth a try.
The cream cheese is it 2.8oz or 28oz I am confused as if it were 28oz that’s a lot of cheese
It is two 8 oz packages of cream cheese.
I have been watching my carbs and sugar because diabetes runs in my family. I’ve been feeling deprived of sweets. I made this tonight. Unfortunately, I didn’t have muffin tins so I made it in a pie pan. It didn’t set up in the middle. I’m telling you, I don’t care. This is the best thing I have had since starting to watch my carbs and sugar. It’s excellent! So sweet and satisfying. Thank you.
Great! SO glad you loved it.
You cannot tell these are keto. They are my favorite keto dessert so far! Thank you 💗
These Keto Peanut Butter Cheesecakes are FANTASTIC!!! Highly recommend this recipe and thanks for sharing.
So glad you enjoyed them. You are very welcome.